Hello, I hate the state of newyork

Its like I was born a libertarian.

I don’t understand the “sheep” for example I stood in line to be extorted at the DMV for hours and out of 100s of people it was only me and one other dude that told off those lazy sacks of S . Everyone else they just uttered the mantra of losers “It is what it is” and just walked into into the liberty slaughterhouse and handed them the money. I had a little fun making comments like who the hell would stand here if government employees didn’t stalk us on the roads and come to our drivers windows with guns ready to use them to make sure we bought their worthless stickers and papers. Why not voluntary registration system for people that want to take part in this and leave the rest of us out of it ?

Another response I heard from people when I expressed how I felt about the sacks of crap working at the place was they are just doing their jobs, obviously the education system doesn’t teach them the history of that excuse.

In my early 20s I bough a house, that was an awakening, a rude one. Planting a tree near my mailbox and some town parasite comes up in this pathetic little car and tells me I can’t the town owns 8 feet from the road. OK then you dig it up… It grew there for years. For a wile I did not mow the first 8 feet. The tax bill, I never owned the damn house anyway.

What did I ever get for that tax bill ? Armed thugs to chase my and my friends trying to steal our dirt bikes cause they “make noise” wile the people in that town all weekend lawn mowers blowers weed eaters every noisy ass pollution spewing stupid lawn machine on full blast morning till dusk but our 80cc dirtbikes were a nuisance and being young is a crime having fun is a crime. They got off chasing kids on bikes so they WOULD get hurt trying to avoid the parasites stealing their bikes.

The parasites fenced off all the beaches for more war on fun and you need a sticker extortion scams. Every year more and more then they rolled out the red light cameras. Again I don’t understand the sheep, don’t complain to your friends and family them mail the parasites a $100 just throw it out who ever said an America citizen is required to check and open mail ?

I got older and went traveling, people would ask what is my address ? I would say I am not doing address right now I am traveling visiting family freinds taking some time I don’t “own” or rent one square inch of this world at the moment. Anyway till this day I refuse to use an address, unless I am voting it is none of anyone damn business where I usually sleep and store belongings.

Where do you live ? Anywhere I happen to be at the moment and I am still alive. why do you ask , how is the location of my property important for your very unrewarding “rewards” card ?

What is my “real” name ? What exactly do you mean by that ? What is a real name ?

Its fun getting people to start questioning and waking them up.

2 Likes

Welcome! Sounds like it’s time to leave the 50th least free state. When you coming to NH?

1 Like

I left that S hole state ny years ago. I live on a boat now because not only do I like the water and always have but a boat is the only kind of house where you actually own your house. No one can make me pay to stay on it. No pay up or be homeless hanging over me. The only rules are that you can’t be a hazard to navigation and that is easy don’t be in a marked channel and have an anchor light. Not very difficult. The safety requirements I would do anyway.

I stay at marinas most of the time but again since my home is actually mine if I wanted to be energy independent and rig 50 solar panels and 50 wind generators on my house no permits or “licensed installers” or any of those extortion schemes apply to me.

The state of S hole ny got my driver license hostage and the right to travel will not save me from kidnapping at gunpoint if I get caught operating a car so I don’t know how I would live in New Hampshire. Its bad they revoked it with an ex post facto regulation. I always paid my travel extortion like every one else but they screwed me, long story I don’t feel like typing out right now.

i left the taxation nation of ny in 92. currently live in utah, as the taxes are below average here.
edit:
we get alot of Californians here buying homes, which drives up the cost of real estate.
some of which petition local govts to pass laws so it can be “just like California”. these usually get shot down and the immigrants relegate themselves into HOA’s where they can be “just like California” . i dont understand why they left California in the 1st place, to try and force their new home to be like their old home, and bring in the old homes problems.

1 Like

I rarely tell people I lived in ny. Same thing happens here in the south, the S bags from the “tri state area” of the north east come down here to escape high taxes and regulation but bring their S bag behavior with them and try to turn the south into a high tax over regulated S hole like they came from.

Cops hate dirtbikers because they’ve been out run too many times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yuGbQM1Pzc

Don’t worry FNYS the freaks live ! Braaaaaap !
Samm

1 Like