Hello from the midwest

I’m a Midwestern liberty lover looking for a change of scenery and possibly make a move to New Hampshire. I became a liberty lover at a young age coming from a very political family. My grandmother wrote a political column for a local Newspaper for over 75 years and even wrote her last on her deathbed. She would encourage me to think about political matters through my adolescence into young adulthood. Though I did not pursue the same political spectrum as she did it did give me confidence in where I stood, government reduces freedom is where I stand. I decided at that time I want to be a part of something great, make an impact, and do something for the benefit of the community. Why am I here? I would like to connect with people and plan a visit to New Hampshire, quite possibly Feb.8th-10th. I found this form through friend connections.

1 Like

Good plan. The Shire calls!

Welcome !!

Coming for a visit is a good idea. What part of the Midwest are you from?

1 Like

yes
we might see you if you visit soon

and I also hear the midwest is a large place :slight_smile:

There are a surprisingingly large number of people who moved here from the Midwest. I suspect it’s because New Hampshire has the same fun attitude towards guns and snowstorms.

one factor is that they are not scared of the weather
also some need to get away from Chicago and Detroit politics

Hello from the other side!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m from Detroit metro.

1 Like

even though the government pays for most of the roads … you will love them in NH compared to Detroit
I drive for a living so I really notice.

If you didn’t make it yet, the summer festivals are a great time to visit.