Hello, from Eric

Hi, my name is Eric. I am 32 and have lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, in Texas, my entire life. I have been a voluntaryist since 2016, and I was a minarchist small “L” libertarian for a few years before that. I found Free Talk Live and LRN.FM in 2015.
I have been involved with alot of activism in the Dallas area. Including gun rights, jury nullification, and drug decriminalization activism.
I am here to keep in touch with other like minded people as I am no longer using social media very much anymore.
I have listened to Free Talk Live everyday since the end of 2015 and it has had a major impact on my life and my thinking. It is how I found this forum. I discovered it years ago but this is the first time I have ever posted here. I am also a signer of the Shire Society document both online and I have a paper copy that I have signed.
I am hoping to be able to keep in touch with old Facebook friends who are in the shire and meet new people as well.

Welcome to the community! Sorry for the delay’d approval. Crazy busy around here.

Welcome, are you planning a move? @Bonbon just moved up from TX this year.

welcome Eric… I used to work at Channel 4 KDFW. but i high tailed it out of there in 2004 soon as i we picked a state