Hello from a local

my name is matt perreault, been living in New Hampshire all my life, first heard about the liberty movement in NH in 2013, been as active as I can be, I am a bitcoin advocate, I run NH Copblock facebook page and am trying to get that more active, I have no reason to move from NH and after seeing this movement I would not move anyway. glad to be here.

Welcome, glad you are here. Hopefully we can breathe some life into these forums. It’s picked up a little since I put this new software in.

I will try to help as much as I can.

Drop your thoughts in to this thread, if you don’t mind:

http://forum.shiresociety.com/t/forum-reorganization-simplification-adding-bitcoin-subforums/9107/1?source_topic_id=9109

Where are you in New Hampshire Mathew? A few of us in Keene have been/were going out with JP (of New England Cop Chasers / Socialvertigo.org) until it got pretty cold on Friday/Saturdays. We’re trying to get away from Facebook as it has this tendency to put a real dent in activism. Ian’s put some effort into updating the Shire Society Forums and its helped. Now I get an email when there is a new post… although its been so active I don’t really need the emails. Prior to the update it would go months between people posting here. The one thing I like about the forums is they become searchable in Google and people see that there really is stuff going on up here in New Hampshire.

David and myself went out with this last video JP posted to the YouTube channel. There are a few others:

i am in the concord area and work in Exeter. I set up a copblock event for bike week up in Laconia. last year we only had a few show up, I hope to see more this year.

Laconia and Exeter are getting a bit far for some of us here in the Keene area, but Concord wouldn’t be too bad. I think it would be fun to meet up with some different cop blockers from other areas. If you decide to go out cop blocking let us know. Maybe we can get a bigger crowd of people together next time. The problem right now is it’s so darn cold at night. Makes it very unappetizing. We almost went out this week though. Though just ended up failing twice.

i agree, winter months are not good for it. bike week is just a mega center for it, over 2000 cops in one small place busting people for little things. plus its fun to go to anyway. would also like to get a bitcoin booth there too.

1 Like

I misunderstood your comment about Laconia. I thought you were going copblocking in Laconia. Are you planning to do that again this year? Maybe we could partake.

if there is a few people planning on going I was thinking on getting a camp site up there for the 3 days, its the weekend going into porcfest. bike week is a big event, over 1 mil people go to it and there are cops all over the place, ask JP about it, we both went out one night last year.