Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am a FSP/shire Society signer. Right now I’m still living in Connecticut, but I’m working to move up to New Hampshire in the next few years. I own a small business which I will be bringing with me. If you guys have big protest or events or you need a lot of people I am more than happy to attend.

1 Like

Hi Ctmover,

Any idea which city you’re thinking of moving to? I’m in Keene and recommend it for new movers. What kind of business are you planning to bring? Let us know when you plan to visit the area and we can schedule a meetup.

As for future events, check out these 2 calendars:

David Jurist

Welcome! Porcupine Real Estate has a breakdown of regions in our NH Relocation Guide - http://www.nhrelocationguide.com/relocation-guide/nh-regions/ - It might help you when you are deciding where to land.

If you need help with real estate or rentals when the time comes to move, feel free to contact us.

Welcome!

Hi Ctmover,

What kind of business do you have? I moved a small technology business last year myself. Most of our dealings are “online” so it wasn’t too terrible. I did have to kill off another locally focused business, but I had sort of killed two of its operations in two others states off already through semi-intentional neglect (Ie didn’t have time to run them properly). What remained in our New Jersey operation I put a nail in the coffin on. That was so we could move. It actually didn’t end so terribly. I pretty much just passed on the remaining NJ customers to a to-be-ex-employee.

Best decision ever- been here almost a year now. The most challenging part of getting out of New Jersey for me was down to a recent house purchase I had made.

I can recommend Mark Warden’s Porcupine Real Estate business if you are looking to buy up here. I used them and they were great. I think he might do more than just real estate purchases if you decide to rent too.

1 Like