Hello all!

Just introducing myself. I’m Joe, from the Pacific Northwest. Long time listener to FTL. I’m here for discussion about the show and related topics. Heard about the forum on the show and recently signed up for amp, decided it was time to join the forum.

1 Like

Welcome - I’ve added the FTL badge to your profile.

Welcome :heart:

Hey Joe,
Greetings from “NH”. You still with us ? Great Anarchist organizing over your way. Do you know much about the Puget Sound folks ? Lots of admiration for some things that go down over your way.

Samm

Haha, I’m still here! I guess I have been neglecting this forum lately, I’ve been working on a project and it’s become a bit all consuming. Wht anarchist organizing were you referring to? My parents actually live in the puget sound area. Near dungeoness bay.

Check out Puget Sound Anarchists. Brave folks in my book. Looks like a good stand taken against the fascists in Seattle. This is “head on” action against the state that I can’t wait to see take hold here in “NH”. Many “flannel shirt” Anarchists here. I’m sure many (like myself) also have “black hoodies”.
Just glad to see more of a “reaction” to fascism somewhere. Plenty of fascist scum here, especially in the PDs.
Samm