Got activism?

There’s violence committed in many ways every day by the state against the people. (People that would otherwise be free). This is offensive violence by people that claim “authority”. There’s defensive violence against such thuggery. If you’re against the latter form you are known as a pacifist. “They” loooooove pacifists. See how far that gets you.
So you’re a “statist” (accepting of hierarchy) AND a “pacifist” (saying not to counter violence)? AND claiming a more effective way to deal with “fascists” ??
Nobody wants you to be free MORE than Anarchists do. It’s not a “leftist” idea. Just a Human one.
The use of “leftist” says to me that you have been successfully duped by the TV.
Know what I mean? Samm

1 Like

That’s a lot of dancing around what you’re really about.

I love people. Except those that claim “authority” or honor it. “authority” has caused millions of deaths to innocent people. “authority” is found in “democracies”. How’s that system working for you non-violent folk out there ?
Samm

The same way it’s working for those that preach violent resistance. Except we get a lot less FBI attention and infiltration.

1 Like

If you want freedom ( which is actually what I’m “preaching”) you’ll get unwanted attention too. Much of your stolen income is being put towards this. Do you really want freedom ? Or do you plan on staying a slave within the system that was designed for you? A system designed with your PASSIVITY as a main goal. Also a system designed with DIVISION between the people as a strategy. This topic is supposed to be about activism. Ways to bring the people together. I think that helping to show the PEOPLE that there are only 2 sides in this big problem is good activism: 1) Those that want you to be a slave vs. 2) Those that want to be free.
I’ll add that those working FOR the state are scum.
Samm

www.google.com/search?q=rent+billboard I think things posted in the real world are 1000s of times more powerful then stuff posted online.

1 Like