Goffstown PD trying to contact me

Someone has just received a phone call from Goffstown P.D. which indicates that the department is apparently trying to contact me. The message (a voice mail) claims “everything is fine” and they just want to “chat.” My primary connection to GPD is the fact that they came running with sirens and isssued a no trespass order because I held a “Let my people go” sign near (not on) the property of the women’s prison there. That was in April 2017; the vids of the incident are easy to find on the front page of my YouTube channel at RidleyReport.com Stay tuned

I’m sure it is just a fund raiser.

They are handing out Good Citizen Awards. Yours is well deserved!

2 Likes

Keep your guns loaded, camera handy, and booby traps (if you have any) primed is all the advice I have.

Bitcoin depositions?

I looked up GPD"s number and it matched the one left by the guy who called, hammond. Since then just phone tag followed by nothing. I called and asked for him, left him my phone number on his voice mail, he called back and indicated hit might call again the next week. He didn’t, and I didn’t. around 2010 something similar happened where they called me but then didn’t really follow up. that time I think they were calling to tell me not to observe their family court, because I had done so a week or so earlier.

I will probably post updates more frequently to the thread on this subject at NH General DIscussion on fb.