Getting active

Hi all,

after a “break” of some years for family/kids/job with only a bit of pro-freedom activism - occasional volunteering, contributing etc. - the situation for the last 18 months has made me realize I can’t expect “someone else” to do all the hard work and put in the time to try to keep us all free.

I have lived in NH for 20 years now and love it here. Previously lived in many other places including MA, CA, and overseas. NH is as good as it gets and I want to be involved and help where I can to keep it free for us and for our kids. If that means NH Exit - I support that whole heartedly.

I have been to several events lately in Concord and Nashua and I will go in person - e.g. Gov/EC mtg, 10/2 health freedom march - whenever I can. Great to meet other liberty-minded people and learn about how and where I can help.

Welcome!

Welcome!

The events you mentioned are a great place to meet like-minded people who are serious about liberty. I have also been active, a lot of it in / around Concord, and have met lots of terrific folks.

Looking forward to bumping into you somewhere.

thanks xm… what kinds of activism are you most drawn toward?

I have been to several NH events in the last couple of months: the medical freedom march Oct 2 (I volunteered to help), DHHS meetings, EC/gov meeting, GOP presser at the state house, etc. The point: show up in person to be one more body that’s actually there and visible. Strength in numbers and I want to support those who lead early, who created groups/channels/materials - they got there before me and I’m grateful and want to “show up” for my family and for us/NH.

Also getting more involved with a couple of groups from the events I went to, to help plan future events and work on more proactive/forward-looking initiatives in addition to “just” slowing down or trying to stop government overreach. That is, in addition to playing defense, also play offense, so to speak. In particular I am getting into parallel economy and additional ways for people to trade with each other that address some of the concerns with fiat, imminent CBDCs, etc.

arright, be sure to post your activities / experiences/ grievances here… stuff that you would like us to share with the public! I usually do that by talk radio. Maybe we can help amplify that “one more body” you are providing and which is much appreciated.

I’m also very interested in and supportive of NH independence. I have long thought humans are not good at “big” (good meaning either competent or supporting freedom, so both a functional and a moral aspect). Big gov, big edu, big tech, big pharma, big ag, wherever I look when I see “big” I see something that metastasizes and creates more harm and damage than good as it outgrows its original mission and becomes about self-sustainment. I strongly support small, local, family, decentralized, and have tried to accordingly lay out my and my family’s economic activities (buy local where possible, pay cash, support farmers markets and farmers/artisans selling directly, etc.)

Right now for NH I think keeping the focus on the governor/EC and the fed vaccine $$ is very important. The acceptance conditions for that fed money would (in my opinion) significantly reduce what sovereignty we still have.

Otherwise, ongoing medical freedom of choice/anti-mandate activities.

There’s other stuff happening but I’m not a spokesperson for those groups/activities, but I will suggest they publicize here among their other channels when ready.

arright, be sure to post your activities / experiences/ grievances here… stuff that you would like us to share with the public! I usually do that by talk radio. Maybe we can help amplify that “one more body” you are providing and which is much appreciated.

We have a matrix room you can join for NHExit:

Directions for getting setup on matrix: https://chat.lrn.fm