FYi... we're all being watched?

So, I met a person from this site in person recently, and despite all his comments here on the site, I got the feeling he was a fed after we met. He knew too much about me. The status quo and the swamp want no real liberty, they want full and total control. Beware what you say here.

1 Like

Trust your instincts, the signs are there if you don’t ignore them, and you’re probably right.

These types will do anything, destroy anyone, for a paycheck. If they haven’t done so yet it’s only because they haven’t been told to yet.

1 Like

This movement has been monitored by the FBI for years. You can find a post about it going back to 2005 by Dave Ridley on the NHFree forums, I believe. Look for agent Phil Christiana on google and for free state project.

2 Likes

You haven’t lived until the feds have shown up at your front door to threaten you over something or other.

2 Likes

Interesting how you’re not starting a hunt or outing them

More than happy to help them lose time, become sick, then die while watching paint dry.

1 Like

Found this: “When these new technologies are combined with old fashioned ‘human intelligence’ gathered by informers and infiltrators operating within resistant communities, states and corporations can gain a level of oversight that would have been unthought-of even a few decades ago. Whether or not control technologies converge to create an intelligence state that understands everyone rather than merely gathers data on them is yet to be seen; but against those pre-existing cultures of opposition the lenses are very much already focused. Sadly, much of the focusing is done by us.”

I think most in NH aren't falling for the BS and understand the silly things going on.

Samm

1 Like

Samm

I can totally see that

and yet, here we still are… almost 20 years into the free state effort.'
I would have expected more interference by now, but maybe they see it as something which would just advertise us.

1 Like