Fuck you Ian you sellout satanist scum

Put my last post in normal format so people can read it you faggot.

Looks like the problem is yours. Insulting people is not a good way to get them to help you and further, posting racist shit is not a good way to win friends.

1 Like

I don’t read, no time for that shit. Just curious as to if you’ve actually read it? Or are you assuming from what the ADL says about it. Because, that would be like taking CNN as a source for what Ron Paul “wrote”

Understand that Ian is more than likely PART OF the system.
Others in the evil system will use the “racist” card. Anything that contains material that is actually harmful to the satanist agenda will be called “racist” (among other things)

We're in a time of deception. Evil is being glorified. Good is being demonized. As God fearing people, we aren't going to fall for the evil lies. Turner Diaries is fiction that contains good revolutionary strategy in our real world.  

What’s in it for Ian to run this site ?
Probably a stipend of some sort, or the occasional little girl. I can’t prove it for sure, but I’m guessing that Ian is a gov’t shill, along with others in “FSP”, etc…
It’s data mining for the system. Best thing to do is post against the system for any “legit” freedom lovers to see. Truth hurts evil in a big way.
We’ll discuss things in the “freedom” movement that are harmless to the evil system vs harmful to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have to read whatever the ADL thinks to know this guy’s last few posts are detestable.

I asked if you read the turner diaries?

No, and I also didn’t read what the ADL thinks of them, because I don’t care. If @truthvsstate recommends a thing, that’s enough reason to stay away from it.

1 Like

So what did he say that was racist?

I heard Turner Diaries is racist. Yep - looks that way.

" The Turner Diaries was described as “explicitly racist and anti-Semitic” by The New York Times and it has also been labeled the “bible of the racist right” by the Southern Poverty Law Center

So The New York Times and SPLC are your go to sources for honest information? Nevermind wikipedia.

I’ve long heard things about this book being racist and it’s been promoted by racists in the past. Are you a fan of it or something?

Further, looking at the plot summary is all you really need. Looks awful.

so, everything you know about it is hearsay (questionable sources).
Did you happen to know that racists promoted Trump, oh and Hillary. Does that make them racist (yes, if your a liberal)?

“The Turner Diaries is a 1978 novel by William Luther Pierce, published under the pseudonym Andrew Macdonald. The Turner Diaries depicts a violent revolution in the United States which leads to the overthrow of the federal government, a nuclear war, and, ultimately, a race war which leads to the systematic extermination of non-whites. All groups opposed by the novel’s protagonist, Earl Turner, including Jews, non-whites, “liberal actors”, and politicians, are exterminated.”

Really? You don"t see these events playing out all around us everyday?
Here is one from today: A Gay Father Of Mixed-Race Children Was Too White For The San Francisco School Board | The Daily Caller

And no, I’m not a fan. I have only heard of it since it was posted on here. I have not read it and have no intention too. Just had a couple questions. since the OP said events in the diaries are playing out today. oh and the “new Era” SPECIFICALY 1999-2099" COINCEDNTLY, the SAME time frame as UN agenda 21, which was publish well after the diaries. Just sayin

Obviously not, but when racists promote a racist book, that makes them racist. The publisher sounds racist too, “National Vanguard Press”. The Vanguard term is frequently used by white supremacists. That’s not hearsay. It’s not hard to see this book is trash. If you can’t see it, you’re just not looking. I’ve spent enough time on this.

1 Like

It’s a fictional book.

I listened to the audio book. I didn’t think it was horrible. I’m not sure why people get so bent out of shape by fiction. Imagine being offended by a fictional book. It was more enjoyable than Shakespeare. I always hated reading that.

1 Like

This is my favorite fictional book. Someday I’ll read it.

Where are you from? UK?

Only British people write like that.