FTL forums

Just looking around and notice you all are really geared toward the voice chat and such for discussion on current events. I am just wondering why no text forums for such that mimic the show and topics discussed. I know there is a decent market for text discussions on more topics than what your forums are geared for. It is just a thought that with more forums could get more people discussing current events and such. I can also imagine it may be more headache than it is worth with having more space to be moderated.

I personally like to write and discuss a wide range of topics and would definitely contribute more. Likely it would not be wise to mix such in with the shire content but it would be a way to introduce more people to the thought libertarian life in relation to current events,spirituality and off grid living and such.

Beings of the shire…no need to be shy here. chime in and give your knowledge opinion or criticism.

Is anyone else interested in greater participation in topics here?

Is there interest in linking to current stories and such in a greater manner in order to get more exposure on the search engines or is this place better off without such exposure to those forces?

Hello,

There is an FTL subforum here, but as you can see, it’s not particularly busy. Feel free to post, but please don’t just post links. This forum is for meaningful discussion, not just for dumping links.

Thanks!

sounds good…yea i notice not much participation…just getting around and getting a feel for the site…no worries