FTL 2017-10-19 Discussion

Free Talk Live 2017-10-19
Oct 19, 2017 at 22:14 · 2:00:36
Richard Spencer tells audience at University of Florida “you didn’t shut me down” :: Portsmouth NH is now “Bitcoin Village” :: Crypto tourism :: Open letter to Jamie Dimon :: University of Florida spent $500,000 on “security” :: Advantages of Bitcoin :: Call from a former nationalist :: LAPD getting drones :: The process of how government works :: Citizens of LA speak out against plice use of drones :: Rick Scott’s state of emergency :: Essential sugars :: LAPD’s drones won’t be weaponized :: HOSTS - Darryl, Heather, Chris
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-10-19

Oh man…my heart fluttered a bit when Heather went off on “liberty whinners”.
It’s like she read my mind.

Haven’t gotten there yet, bug Heather has a lot of “rough, right-wing edges” that need to be sanded down. She’s among my least favorite hosts. I don’t have anything against women on the show, but I think Ian tries to hard to put a woman in a seat, because the quality isn’t typically there. Oh, and the lawyer chick who never passed the bar needs a voice filter or something. Her voice is annoying (otherwise, she’s probably the best female that’s been on the show in a long time.)

1 Like

I don’t believe that @FTL_Ian has women on as any kind of token.
Both Melanie and Heather bring their own viewpoints to the show. I think it’s important to hear different takes on topics.

I agree with Dunker. I like them both. Also, I don’t try hard at all to put women on the show. What happens happens.

1 Like

I didn’t say “token.” I referred too trying to hard to place them in a seat there. I’ll take your word for it if you say that’s not true. As I said, the only problem with Melanie is her voice, which maybe could be adjusted for. She does the best job, in my opinion, of any so far. The only other woman on the show I ever found downright irritating was the feminist/leftist who thinks everyone wants to hit on her.

As for “different takes,” I guess I’ll start cataloging the rather unbelievable things I keep hearing from Heather…and no, that’s not only women. The two other guys she was on with a few months ago (and probably still has been—probably Darryl and Chris) went a long with the BS she was spewing (and no, it was several weeks ago, so I don’t have any reference to it or remember what it was about–multiple things actually.) Unlike the leftist’s issues, hers sounded more right-wing. If we’re selling liberty, we don’t want to sound like conservaclones.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
The quotes were meant more for emphasis instead of actual quoting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like