FSP gang activity in Maine

Members of the Libertarian Party of Maine and the Porcupine Crew were also on hand to give out free, clean needles to those in need.

They really are trying hard to turn it into a leftist movement.

3 Likes

There are definitely a lot of leftists in Maine. They congratulate in the south and urban areas. They make good weed customers.

Good cause I am diabetic and you DON’T want to be that pharmacist that profiles me as an addict and doesn’t care less that if I can’t get my supplies I get sick and die. I can be nasty too.

Is that how it works no ID go get sick and die ? Of course I asked them that.

In my state syringes are over the counter but Walgreen insists you to show ID make you sign a log book and puts you database to do who knows what with.

They make alot of money on drugs for Hep C and AIDS Walgreens wants the addicts spreading it instead of using clean needles so they do that ID thing hoping they get scared and go away.

I was diagnosed diabetes in 2018, I have no problem paying for my supplies to stay alive, this world owes me nothing but I will take part in that police state shit show ID or be subservient or any of that shit to stay alive without a fight about it.

Eva Saxl was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1940 at the age of 19. Alongside her husband, Victor, Eva was able to survive World War II by making her own insulin. The risks were vast, but when Eva’s supply of insulin ran out her options were sparse. https://beyondtype1.org/wwii-hero-saves-t1d-lives-with-home-brew-insulin/

I should study how that was done for a SHTF situation as I can’t stockpile a decades long supply it degrades and as far as I know you can’t freeze it.

Think about how F ed up that was for me, I bought the needles 3 times with no ID then my dumb ass runs low and I go to Walgreens and they tell me no ID no needles. I got the damn ID at home someplace but the point was the shock of being told you can go drop dead or go to ER if you can’t find ID. FU Walgreens. I got the needles elsewhere. Will Never shop there again EVER.

1 Like

They are everywhere their cultural support structure is in place, especially college towns in otherwise conservative states.

The red/white/blue porcupine must look inviting to the bootlickers as well.

I got way more than I will ever need from an animal supply place. I needed 4, but ordered a box of 100. It was crazy cheap.

You can also get rabies vaccine in NH.

Shipping Restrictions:
This item cannot ship to AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, PR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY, Canada

They used to primarily manage diabetes through diet before widespread availability of insulin, so you could probably use less of it (or eliminate it entirely) during an emergency situation just by only eating certain things. Here’s a 101 year old cookbook:

2 Likes