Freedom loving people

My name is Steve Watkins. I escaped from California taking an early retirement and moved to Arkansas where my family has operated a small resort on Harris Brake Lake for four years. I operated a small collective in CA on weekends and nights as I worked for a city during the day as an equipment operator. I had a lot of time behind the wheel of different equipment and I spent about a decade of that time listening to podcasts like FTL, Freedoms Phoenix, Adam vs the man, Bad Quaker (Ben Stone), Dangerous History Podcast and so on. I’m here to further my education of Libertarianism and hopefully I’ll find some good people to chat with. I found these forums through listening to FTL. Now I’m looking for another bugout location for plan C incase the state of Arkansas doesn’t work out for me. NH sounds nice but the weather wouldn’t allow me to grow the type of foods and meds I would like to grow.
Peace Love & Go Naked

Welcome!

1 Like

I hope to meet you at midfest.info in a couple weeks if you are motivated.
I disagree, NH has plenty of indoor opportunity and even heated greenhouse ability for the winters. Since decrim we’ve seen judicial victories for both plant and fungus cultivation freedoms.

1 Like

I just visited Arkansas following Midfest.info of OK.
I enjoyed the warm days of Richland Creek in the Ozarks there, skinny dipping in those frigid waters on sunny mornings, letting the sun shine on my ballsack to get some full body vitamin D flow throughout the day.
I am planning to visit the Dallas Voluntaryists this weekend and hope to seduce a beautiful young anarchist to join me in my travels as I make my way around the various voluntaryist strongholds and Shire Society Federation communities on my tour back to BarterTowne.
I haven’t seen many others discussing their Shire Society governed properties on here but I am actively seeking compatible landlords and guests as describeded here:

With followup info in same thread.
Its fairly easy to find SS voluntaryists, people who usually occupy statist controlled territory such as the conventions, hotels, festivals, bars, restaurants, etc. Businesses which pay lip service to state fealty (licensing) at best and actively fund the state in most cases as tax collectors, but my goal is to find other safe spaces, lorded over by SS governance instead, only suffering state extortion when the coercive threat of violation is imminent and pressing to comply, otherwise dodging the tax gunman whenever practicable.
Until then I am visiting voluntaryists in their chosen environments. midfest was at copperhead camp, spavinaw OK, then a voluntaryist camp out in the US Federal Ozarks forest (similar to the JackFest of AZ), next a state supporting restaurant meetup of voluntaryists of Dallas.
I’m hoping for picnics this weekend with like minds to see what’s what with the community outside the state businesses here.
There might even be some more agorist food vendors I hope to share ideas with.

Exciting times!