Free Stater Calls for the End of the LPNH

In fairness to Denis … doesn’t he hold elective office? that does mean he is somewhat effective even if he is what he claims to be… an insufferable knowitall.

1 Like

no, he lost his election as a Democrat

1 Like

as a proud former member of the Free State Party and the Shire People’s Front … I just got triggered and micro-aggressed against

Denis should push for legislation with a couple of R’s a D, and the LP guys and claim it as non-partisan :slight_smile:

Denis is a democrat-anarchist.

1 Like

As annoying as Denis can be in terms of demeanor and throwing-people-under-the-bus type statements… he may have a point about the LP’s sometimes being a misuse of resources. The NHLP is at least doing stuff, and that helps me by giving me something to call talk radio about… I wish they would do even more, but I’m not sure doing it as “the NHLP” is the most effective approach, especially if it’s running for partisan office.

1 Like

Dave, are you suggesting that libertarians not run for office as Libertarians and cede electoral politics to the Duopoly? or do you only want libertarians to run for office as Libertarians when you don’t like the choices offered by the Duopoly?

3 Likes

I never met him, is his verbal intercourse unique from other statists?