Favorite YouTubers

In order…

1.Dashie( he is bea :heart:️ Lol)
2.Mr. Dapperton
3. Learn liberty
4. Adam Kokesh
5. Danger Dolan

1 Like

I’m a fan of WhatCulture Wrestling, even though several of the top guys from the channel (Adam Blampied, Adam Pacitti, Jack the Jobber & King Ross) recently left, I’m glad Simon Miller stayed & not much really changed with the channel.
Also a fan of Charlie from Emergency Awesome

1 Like

What is what culture wrestling?
The second YouTuber sounds interesting, I’ll check that out.

Wow, just subscribed to Emergency awesome! STRANGER THINGS!!! The trailer was awesome. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

WhatCulture Wrestling is the wrestling channel from WhatCulture. They also have a gaming channel, and a couple others. They discuss various things happening in the WWE, NJPW, ROH; as well as look back at old PPV’s, there’s a series they do where they’ll make videos of “10 things WWE wants you to forget about (fill in the blank)” or “10 wrestlers you forgot about” things of that sort.

I also like CPG Grey & Alternate History Hub

Here is a mix of political and fun channels I like. I pretty much listen to all of Stef’s shows. For better or worse. lol

Here’s what I’ve been digging lately:

This channel is great for waking up in the morning or falling asleep at night. People driving around in Africa talking about and observing exotic animals, live. Pretty cool.

RLM has something called “The Best of the Worst” where they watch really random and (usually) terrible old VHS tapes then discuss and rank them. Its a great way to watch the highlights of some so-bad-its-good movies and just laugh at the ridiculousness. I’ve gone and watched the full version of these films before and they can be hilarious. This channel is famous for its in depth reviews of the Star Wars films as well.

Joe goes is fun for seeing down to earth interactions with other cultures that one wouldnt normally be exposed to like the people at various Cons, Juggalos, and random festivals around the world.

This guy is great too, I wish he had more content:

2 Likes

Mine is a huge mix as I don’t use youtube for any real information.

And about 100 more but this shows a pretty decent cross-section.

In no particular order:

1 Like

Discovered brave new world the other day. I think it was after hearing Amir’s speeches on a bitcoin conference. Def subbed after that.

CaptainDisillusion is great!

1 Like

:grinning: Just found this:

1 Like

Why tone vays? To hear a different perspective?

1 Like

I like the squishy videos too lol

I remember you talking about the history hub channel some time ago. I’m glad you posted this hear. Lol I was not going to go back and find where you even said that lol

1 Like

also:
Smarter Everyday
Worth It series from Buzzfeed
DudePerfect

1 Like

I wondered about that, too. Vays annoys the hell out of me. It’s “shitcoin” this and “bcash” that. Everything that’s not Blockstream is at best an “altcoin,” including other forks.

1 Like