Crypto 6: Is Ian Freeman's restitution hearing still December 19 Concord?

Saw these two posts (one on Telegram)…regarding an upcoming Federal hearing for NH Bitcoiner / radio host Ian Freeman. See “TheCrypto6.com” for background:

“Ian Freeman’s “REstiTuTiOn” Hearing
WhenTue, December 19, 10am – 2pm
Where55 pleasant st Concord, NH (map)
DescriptionCome support Crypto 6’s Ian Freeman as he faces a “restitution” hearing to determine what amount that the government says he must pay to people that he did not victimize. Some old ladies were trying to get laid so they sent all their money to scammers and lied to Ian about the nature of their dealings with him to do it.
more details» copy to my calendar»”

“Notice: The restitution hearing for Ian has been set for 12/19/2023 at 10:00 AM. For all those attending the address of the courthouse is: 55 Pleasant St, Concord, NH 03301. All are welcome and encouraged to attend to show support for Ian and stand against this injustice. There is ample street parking surrounding the courthouse. About a block away there is side street parking with no meters as well.”

Has anything changed or is this still on?

2 Likes

Got on air WCRN Worchester, Mass…to update folks about the Crypto 6 /Ian Freeman case. Invited folks to his December 19 hearing but got cut off before I could direct people to this thread or any website. Host went into an immediate rant against Ian calling him a ruinous money launderer. But to his credit he admitted I was right and he was wrong about the total amount of Bitcoin sold. Before getting cut off I was able to tell the host that his version of events was the most egregious misrepresentation of Ian’s Bitcoin actions… that I’ve ever heard in the press. Managed to avoid yelling.

2 Likes

12/15 710a approx. Got on air WCAP Lowell MA to talk about same thing

12/15 735a approx , Talk 1200 Mass…got on air _ Jim Polito show FreeStyle Friday to talk about same thing.

1 Like

Ian’s wife reports the hearing has been cancelled.

2 Likes