Credit card to bitcoin wallet gateway

Any recommendations for a credit / debit card or PayPal to bitcoin / altcoin wallet gateway?

As a cannabis business I can’t directly take credit cards or PayPal payments. It’s cash / bitcoin only, and no one has ever paid with bitcoin. Every once in a while someone will ask if I can take credit cards or PayPal, and I respond with “bitcoin / altcoin only”, which results in no sale.

Anyway, I am looking for a service that would allow someone to make a payment online with unencrypted money and sends it to a crypto currency wallet. So I guess it would basically be an online crypto currency vending machine.

Something like cionmama but that operates in more New England states. It would also be nice if you didn’t need to create an account.

https://support.coinmama.com/hc/en-us/articles/211237889-Areas-we-operate-in

Arizona
California
Colorado
Florida
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Maryland
Michigan
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Wisconsin
If your state is not listed above, check back with us regularly as we are in the process of opening up several more - or contact us and we will notify you once it opens.

My impression is the Feds are making this very difficult. There used to be a bunch of offshore cards that worked for us, but they’ve been stopping support for Americans.