Couldn't find my thread-intro

hi i am Gary. I am an old Army and Navy vet who became dissolution -ed for a better word with the US after leaving the military in 1987. I went to the UK and spent a decade and then 22 years in Asia, including Taiwan, China, Hong Kong. After 5 years of things not quite going the way I want to live in the US, I am back in China and due home again, and due for retirement-back in 5 or 6 weeks. I don’t plan to return to Asia or the UK.
I wouldn’t know where to begin in Keene, as I would still have to work part time.
Your job board seems to be not listing possible opportunities.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Gary

Sorry, Gary - took me longer than normal to approve your posts and upgrade your account to normal user status.

How were you able to see the job subforum? It should only be visible to Shire Society signers, which you are not, according to your profile.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Sounds like he was not.

I’m a signer and I don’t see a jobs subforum

I haven’t been able to see the job forum. i just got a dead page. Perhaps that was the reason. I hadn’t been approved. Thanks for taking care of this. I will be checking it.
Regards,
Gary

I thought i signed onto the Shire years ago. I will follow this up soon

Sorry - when I installed the new forum software, everyone with a previous account was set to the default security level. I sent a message asking people to contact me for upgrading their account, maybe I didn’t successfully send it to you.

You should have full forum access now.

1 Like

Gary, did you sign the Shire declaration? If so, your user profile can be updated to reflect that - let me know.

Hi Ian
I signed the declaration today. Thanks. Gary