Christopher Cantwell Fan Club

Libman, I can understand your explanation. I’m not opposed to acknowledging cultural trends. I’m not opposed to the right to choose not to work with someone based on any reason you feel. I don’t know to any detail all that your talking about and I can’t deny that there may be a lot of truth to it.

I am not a libertarian myself I just have found over the years that I am most closely aligned with the likes of you upholding the constitution to help protect from the intrusion of governance.

Thanks again for thoughtful response. I WILL be sure to go through anything my self first before posting.:ok_hand:

I’ve looked the other way over blackie going this direction for a while now, because I like him personally. However this kind of thread is not welcome on this forum. I’m asking you to take it elsewhere. Collectivizing people because of their religion or where they are born isn’t welcome in a libertarian forum.

No big deal. For a time, 10+ years ago, you were a mighty hero among libertarian forum hosts, and I supported that. Now you’re hardly in the top 100. Plenty of libertarian forums out there not run by book-burners.

1. Real libertarians believe in the principle of Freedom of Speech - even if it’s unpopular, abhorrent, and describes criminal fantasies - because we understand the distinction between thought and action.

2. Forming voluntary communities does not violate NAP.

3. Technically it’s about ethnicity, not “religion or where they are born”. And it discriminates against my ethnic group, not yours.

4. Are you also going to ostracize Libmania, my startup nerd nation that only accepts high-IQ social rejects like myself? It’s also “unfair” to people who weren’t born a certain way…

5. You should update the text of your “Shire Society Declaration” to include your authoritarian restrictions on what voluntary groups people are allowed to form, and any other restrictions you forgot to mention…

I get the freedom of speech issue, does the idea being unwelcome actually affect your freedom of speech ?
He did ask you to take it elsewhere, I see…

I haven’t listened beyond the first few mins BC i, like yourself to my (admittedly abuse of the holocaust and KKK terror from my understanding… bc it seemed to me he was using it to make a point for gun control and freedom of speech restraint… if I understood…:roll_eyes:🤦
-I’m not concerned with why it happened, I don’t want it to happen again to anyone and all of us… And it seems we’re ever creeping towards it… So people ought to be able to stand up however fit…)
**So I, like you, took a quick look and asked myself why i would waste my time… egh.

&I don’t mean we’re creeping toward a Jewish holocaust, I see is as a more subtle and general citizenry, all of us who don’t make our way out.

It’s a forum. If the other forums are better, please spend your time there.

I do. But, one moment in a million, I’m still a bit curious about what’s happening in what’s left of the secessionist ecosystem in NH - which both you and Cantwell are a part of.

I follow my principles consistently, and (although I criticize everyone as I see fit) I never throw people under the bus for having non-violent preferences I disagree with. No enemies under NAP. Secessionists of all stripes should be allies for our common cause!

(Quoted from a copycat thread that is less justified than this one.)

Criticizing the collectivist tendencies in my family / ethnic group is “being collectivist”… :roll_eyes:

I’m so NOT “collectivist” that, despite my one-time obsession, I didn’t move to New Hampshire to join your collective. I do my daily Civil Disobedience and Tax Resistance alone, with no one’s support.

Yeah, yeah, it’s a private forum - no one’s denying that. But, if you want to retain a reputation of an honest person, you should do better than illogical insults (“collectivist”), random book-burnings, and arbitrary (private) censorship.

You haven’t answered my question about the criteria and the extent of your intolerance for various kinds of voluntary societies.

I get it that you don’t like Chris Cantwell’s proverbial Whites Only Trailer Park, but, by the same logic: are you against, for example, a Hasidic-only neighborhood (a current topic of contention in my hometown)?

Or a Native American reservation that’s limited by tribal heritage?

How about a high-IQ voluntary society?

A lesbians-only seastead?

Etc.