Chicago Marathon

Double your contribution to RMHC until #GivingTuesday!
I ran the NYC Marathon on November 4, 2018 and raised $5,000 for the Innocence Project.
On October 13, 2019 I will be representing Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) at the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon! As a member of Team RMHC, I will be training, fundraising and ultimately running 26.2 miles to help keep families together during a stressful time.

This is another charity which has a significant meaning to me. In November 2001 my son was born with pneumonia and an E. coli infection, was taken to a hospital in Pittsburgh, PA and placed in the NICU for a week. During that time, I took time off work to be close to my son and was able to stay at a Ronald McDonald House. On Thanksgiving Day, I joined several other families who were in similar situations in having a Thanksgiving meal at the RMHC before going to the hospital to be with my son.

Additionally, I have secured some limited Matching Funds, so that up to $600 in contributions will be matched through #GivingTuesday (November 27). Just $25 can provide dinner for a family and $80 can give a family a room for a night. The minimum goal is only $1,250; however I want to raise $2,000 for RMHC, to not only help me achieve my goal, but also help children stay close to their families when they need it most, because I’ve been there myself!

Donations can be made using a debit or credit card at RMHC.FPP.cc.

Anyone wishing to send a check or money order, may do so by sending to:
Darryl W Perry
63 Emerald St #369
Keene, NH 03431

Cryptocurrency donations are also being accepted.
BTC: bc1q0syqp3j2attfd3g33v6ypngw3swl74scnas0jx
Dash: XoDVvQzqk1jvxJhB1WvZQYu7ijcxnKbF4r
LTC: ltc1qw597q9eqf7w0sr9zslqze47qflcfkec4uh6tme
ZEC: t1RzHqkH1iPDQKTgP7kx4y5hZjXjobxQrye
ZEN: znnc9JZiPNhvuvvHpQLQE7G2GWJmyGkb7No
note: if you do not see your preferred cryptocurrency in the above list, you should be able to use Shapeshift, Changelly or Evercoin to convert to one of the above.