Can a man breastfeed a baby?

Get some nazi scientists in on the gig. Anything’s possible !
Samm

It better have colostrum and not just be milk or the babys’ immune system will be compromised for a long time, possibly the rest of their lives (if they don’t get it somewhere.)

It’s frowned upon

I support the Right of the trans-gendered people to do whatever they want with their bodies. I also support very strong Parents’ Rights (not that there’s any reason to claim that the babies are being physically harmed). I look forward to the day when technological progress in genetic engineering and artificial wombs makes pregnancy entirely obsolete!

I also support the Right of the cultural conservatives to criticize “degenerate trannies”. They can move into their puritanical voluntary societies, where everyone is contractually obligated to only have heterosexual sex with their spouse in the missionary position after saying the proper prayers and with a note from a priest. Violators of this contract can be evicted, lose their security deposit, and be banned from other such voluntary societies for life.

I personally have some sympathies for both sides of this cultural divide, and I am hated by the extremes on both sides. Can’t we all just get along?

1 Like