BTC Trading

With all the fluctuations that have happened in the market i am wondering if anyone here are active traders that try to buy low and sell high similar to stocks. I am aware that there are funds and such that have showed up on the stock market but i am talking of direct coin trading.

Anyhow the reason for the inquiry is because i see many opportunities for such to be done and i am really interested if anyone has had any luck at predicting the fluctuations. It looks as though we now have a base price of around 3500. Other than whales selling off it and big moves inside the market it is now steady so even let’s say a 500 rise could gain much funds if done correctly.

We might as well take advantage of the new found ranking or federal definition of btc now considered to be a security and bound by the rules of the SEC. For any who were not paying attention this happened when Floyyd Maywheather Jr. and DJ Khaled were charged for securities fraud for not registering for being spokesman for btc after receiving coins for promoted coins.

I will get the fun started with a prediction here for any to take advantage of. I see a temporary rise for the next couple days that will go to around 4000 then quickly drop right back to base. Lets see what happens.

mark time…up we go

So i am not involved with any scams mlm or any other crap like that. I just find it interesting to try to predict btc price.

Also i have a working theory based on energy and such that btc is aligned with such and the price follows those lines.

On mark time yesterday the price started off rising strong but within a few minutes the energy was intercepted by other forces. Nevertheless spring time is coming and much energy. There will be a growth similar to what we seen in the past and if allowed i will try to predict it.

On the other hand i could remove part of the base at anytime to prove the theory but that would be dumb and wasteful.

What are you trying to say here? Sounds dangerously close to Atlantis and “lizard people”.

I don’t speculatively trade BTC or trade on the stock market, but there’s one key difference that seems readily apparent to me. Stocks represent the “health” of companies, thus there is (usually) a reason that stock prices fluctuate - an increase or decrease in the company’s profitability. BTC represents nothing so has no underlying “fundamentals”. The price fluctuates purely based on emotional reactions which are, of course, impossible to predict.

Ha you made me look…david icke thinks bitcoin is an nsa invention and he talks much smack about it.

I have found the best way to judge the stock market is to take the word stock for what it is. When we see people in high positions tellin lies their stock goes down along with the stock market. Truth in leadership of the country and companies is what drives the stock market along with the other glaring fundamentals like worth and supply and demand and such.

Now bitcoin is much the same in that the big players ofter move the price up and down as we see today happening. However i do know of another factor that is much more influence in the price. It is energy and yes it is a conspiracy of sorts but more of just an unknown being that really only satoshi could have known of such so that takes it out of conspiracy realm a bit.

Organic computer chips are imo the link that most do not put much stock into but have the ability in an organic world to be a link between humans and the information realm.

I remember back around 95 the first organic chip was made at mit. However the discovery was covered along with a couple years later the fact that xbox was coming out with the console having that organic chip back in the late 90’s. That also has been forgotton or possibly scrubbed from the net. It will take an old gamer with a good memory to remember such.

So yes lets be clear that in this speculation thread it is the realm of unproven so to speak.

Bitcoin will definitely make another big run very soon and i plan to try to forecast it.

Does anyone know how to find out a wallet provider using address?

From what i gathered some people can tell by the address and comparing it to other address givin out by certain provider. Can i find a list that shows examples of wallet addresses and associated providers? Anyone got any better idea of how to tell what provider a wallet belongs to?