Bitcoin.com Hiring Full Time Writers - Must be Voluntaryist

From the head of bitcoin.com to me the other day:

If you know more voluntaryists and are good writers, we are hiring more full time writers for news.bitcoin.com

If I were you, I’d send a resume and examples of your work to editor@bitcoin.com - but I’m not the official recruiter or anything, that’s just what I’d do.

1 Like

I’d love to see Dave Ridley switch from the Bitcoin Cash-hating cryptoinsider.com to news.bitcoin.com.

@RidleyReport2

1 Like

Hmmm…well I applied around August 1, sort of…it’s complicated. Roger in June had suggested I sell him another round of ads, but I had missed that part of his email. In the process of rectifying that around August and getting the new Bitcoin.com ad run underway via one of the Bitcoin.com people, I did pitch a different contact at Bitcoin.com with a series of ideas. So far the latter contact is not biting and Crypto Insider isn’t either… so I’m preparing to shop the ideas around more widely. There are some shining possibilities for turning one or two crypto sites into a real menace against the presstitutes. Meanwhile I appreciate the Bitcoin.com ad run