Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread

1CTV5YdMszXCbbMkTG5ZRW4RqTzDwtE7S9

Thanks!

BCH Wallet: CSa8xsD7EPdWRQ3QDMhkUcwZDPLbGJtsGE

Thanks! Still waiting for Coinbase to release the rest of my Bitcoin Cash…this will give me a little jumpstart. ツ

Rob

Edit: Just realized I haven’t posted on these forums since my intro many years ago! The things I’ll do for $2 worth of BCH…Hopefully in a few years that $2 will be enough to buy a house in NH!

1 Like

Thank you for your service.

19qdAWBakFD6PxRRsYuGor5jmpUwFGd7dJ

15gossoquhPyAYrPvm3v8aAorw4EwiQgQL Aloha Ian and Roger - thanks to both of you!

1EEYC1mJ74XY8HBS8vn1hrcrhC19eAbZ9r

Thanks guys! Keep on keeping on!

I tried this from my phone but cant tell if it posted so hi and thanks for everything. Free talk live has literally changed my life by introducing me to crypto currency. Why didn’t you be more insistent on your recommendations of it. You know say things like invest way more than you should, maybe everything, instead of “invest what you can walk away from or loose”? lol But seriously thanks to FTL and Rodger Ver, Don’t let the haters get you down Rodger most people know, that follow you at least, know you are a big part of what made Bitcoin what it is.
14Ezf58sUdcq2GvFMT29TWdx4Rsd2UEaPY

1BoUy8oMQ2C1GUnTuQwYuqJfN4SXe8V2g5

Hope I am not too late to get some Bitcoin cash, back when FTL first started talking about Bitcoin I was offered some for free and did not take the offer. Don’t want to make that mistake again.

1 Like

1oYgPYUTeCifzMi363XVNhNyEapB9sPiA

Thank you

I’m a noob looking for free money, don’t know much yet about crypto, or your forum, thanks (if I’m still eligible ) thanks anyway if not, john
113n9d4ZGFVRfs1LpUEEiWG6YEgsKuZsMH

1Yzy73uZNRfTBCXns3cV6WY2pCSmCMu8N

Why not:
1JpAGZs456ffjzKaeZVKgNQnqfSPwvfjTY

1 Like

If you want to REALLY try and tap ol’ Roger out, he’s also matching crypto donations at Antiwar.com up to USD $20k. Great cause. What a guy!

2 Likes

Don’t have the slightest clue of what your talking about. Ian, you’re dealing with retards, keep that in mind before you spend currency. 1/100 of what you know, I will donate to Marks tasks, Uganda and such, as A complaint how do I give him money? I also want BCH to help him, to be critical bitcoin.com wallet doesn’t as yet let me buy it. I want to buy more BCH, but have no way to do it, again, you’re dealing with neophyte morons, for the most part. Tell Roger to allow BCH transactions, or try too. Take care john

Oh no I think I sent you a bitcoin address not a bitcoin cash address… is there anything I can do?

Here is my bitcoin cash address.
1BQ1ADRAKniEbcv5wC8YHsAYTMVLCaKkaX

Uh-oh. In related news:

1 Like

1DeZKbLLFkgFzYAusikhaSrr78kL9hNGUW Thanks for Da Bch! just rejoin the new forums, was a member of the old ones.

19Kc3KWPrMi5mVpcGmtCa6N34HLPGoBifk

bitcoin cash finally got me to retry bitcoin

thanks

15vG9NXp83X8i6xoBhWuAokkSxnMFXhD92

Free Talk Live, the only radio show that pays you to listen! Thanks Bros!

12MSiYhthtCwvNWjFSHDGx1pb7YoHhhaNN