Announcing Forkfest 2018 - The Decentralized Liberty Camping Festival, Jun 14-18th

Originally published at: https://freekeene.com/2018/04/10/announcing-forkfest-2018-the-decentralized-liberty-camping-festival-jun-14-18th/

Will Coley’s Five-Hour Rave at Forkfest 2017Last summer marked the beginning of the decentralized, friendly competition to the longtime centrally-organized Porcupine Freedom Festival. Some people called it Somaliafest, others called it Shirefest, still others came up with other names. What it ended up being was a couple dozen liberty-loving people camping with each other, a…

My wife and I are considering selling food and other items at ForkFest. Anyone else want to team up to provide some vending?

1 Like

We are going to be attending Porcfest as well as Forkfest. I’m not 100% sure what we’re going to bring or sell at this point in time. Definitely not food though. Last year Porcfest was kinda dismal for what we were selling (waffles in Agora Valley) where we were selling it on the few days and times I even bothered. But in any event we’ll be going back to both events. You may be golden if you setup super early. I know some vendors have done really well in past years. Now Somalia Fest last year was good- but it wasn’t large enough to support vendors. It also wasn’t well advertised. Unlike this year which is being heavily promoted.

We may make a go at selling T-shirts or something during Forkfest. But either way we will also be promoting ThinkPenguin :slight_smile: and probably a new show called Freedom Decrypted.