Adam arrested

I’m assuming you all have heard about Kokesh getting arrested. It’s crap of course. I mean yes, I believe you should be able to carry weed on you, but unfortunately the cops and laws of Texas don’t agree. So, anyway I think that will pretty much end his shot for a nomination. I really like him though. Sad to see this happen

The now conservative LP is going to nominate a president that smokes pot all day every day? Nevermind the general public?

Right. I like Adam, but I think he’s made too many errors.

1 Like

The People™ want Ron Paul’s true life community serving and squeaky clean living but with his real personality replaced with average political psychopath so he could “win”. Kokesh will never be a Ron Paul in life, but he does have that gift of magnetism that draws the more vulnerable in.

2 Likes

Agreed

I sense hyperbole and an ad hominem. It should be about his message and ability to represent it. It’s not about becoming President. When it becomes about that, liberty has already lost.

1 Like

The wonderful thing about a voluntary society is that everyone who wants to achieve a goal is free to go about it however they like.

Trump 2016.

…and?

Connect the dots.

Will you connect for us? I don’t understand that Trump comparison either.

1 Like

Well, it wouldn’t be the end of the world if a principled libertarian accidentally got elected—it’s not like that’s gonna happen.