Voluntaryist

Hello my name is Jody Mardin i have used this forum before but my last thread was all wrong, it started with me voluntarily opting out of automobile licensing then i ended up getting two tickets one was a no dl and the other was a non registration to make a long story short i did not pay the tickets and on my arraignment the officer told me he would drop one of the charges if i accepted guilt to the other, i told him i take no pleas, i looked at the court summons again and realized that the officer had made an error and gave me a no motorcycle license ticket instead, then when it came to trial he told me to go home, lol so not before trying to hustle me out of my money but after when push came to shove he told me to go home, that was back in august 2016 now about an hour or so ago i got pulled over on my way home from work because of a head light out and given a ticket for no dl , i got some of it on video but my phone was too full of data to get all of it. So i guess i feel that i should connect with some people that realize that legislation does not give anyone exemption from morality and maybe get some tips or whatever that could help it would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

You have come back to the right place. Welcome, Jody.

2 Likes

hello! sorry i don’t know anything about laws, i enjoy your words tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Ian, i have seen a couple of your court procedures and have done a ton of research on Marc Stevens work and i gotta say even though i have seen you and Marc lose a battle i have also seen how irrational the legal reps. have been towards you guys and realized that they are not looking at anything objectively just logical fallacies, aggression and offensiveness, i don’t know if i should send the ticket out with no contest and no money or plea not guilty and just fight it in trial, What i would like to do but have never tried before is somehow send the ticket with a letter stating that “i do not understand the statutory laws that are being applied here and how they apply to me just because of my physical location, if i could get some empirical proof on how these NH constitutional laws and also your local rules and regulations apply to me just because of my physical location i would be more than happy to pay the citation”. I am always willing to try something new but just don’t know the correct procedures of filing documents.

Any documents usually need to be filed with the court and prosecutor. Never hurts to try new approaches, but don’t expect an answer to your question. They’ll likely ignore you and press ahead with their violence.

2 Likes

Lol ya i would expect no decency out of them, but they can with me because i have a clean criminal and driving record, not one automobile accident, i feel i must point out the difference between me as the so called law breaker and them as the aggressors that has taking actions against me for simply not being permitted to do something i am naturally born with the capabilities of doing, this is crazy lol humanity was never meant to be a domesticated species owned by a ruling class, It’s the behavioral cost/benefit ratio. Only those who place strong value upon liberties will act to assert and enforce them. The rest place a lower value on asserting and enforcing those liberties because they place a higher value on avoiding confrontation.
2/3’s of the population are followers. Psychological studies have established this. Therefore, those of us who comprise the 1/3 must do what we can to assist each other and network in order to amplify the effects of our actions.

Jordy: Where are you? Are you in New Hampshire? When did this happen. What are the circumstances of the case? Did it happen in New Hampshire? If not where? I wonder if you can attempt to cancel the contract. I might be describing this wrong, but Michael’s friend David (?) who is a new to our little group in Keene I believe tried something like this with some property where he put a trailer on it without asking the state permission in violation of some law. What he did was he accepted the legal paperwork without resistance and then wrote something on it like “I’m utilizing my right under law x to cancel this contract”… but I think you only have three days to do this in or something like that. He says he was “successful” in avoiding the legal implications that would have otherwise occurred and they never bothered him in the year thereafter he was living on the land. Now I suspect they simply didn’t bother going after him, but none-the-less it’s a tactic you might try. The key thing is to remember you are almost certainly going to lose- but that’s no reason not to put up a fight. We need to get more people travelling without asking permission from the state (ie get rid of their IDs and hand in ones licenses plate, etc). Right now we have four people whom are driving without licenses or with suspended licenses in our New Hampshire community that I know of. Two or three are fighting it in the courts, and two cases are being followed and been published at www.freekeene.com. I’d be shocked if we didn’t have a lot more people. Actually I think there is another person who told me he’s also been driving without or on a suspended license or similar, but it was almost a year ago… anyway- we do need to get more people doing this. I’m just not sure if now is the right time to do it given the number of people here. However I’m still very supportive of anybody who refuses to surrender to the thuggery- the system.

If you fight this I’d love to partake in recording video of the case and your tactics, and I suspect Ian would be interested too. This is an issue I care deeply about. I do not believe we should have to ask permission to travel and supreme court rulings on this issue were dead wrong. The right to travel is clearly stated in the constitution and nowhere does it say “so long as you get a drivers license”.

1 Like

This happened in Franconia NH on 3/11/2017 at 9:56pm, he just gave me a no dl ticket and said he wasn’t going to arrest me tonight, i live in Bethlehem NH where my first interaction took place, i feel that i am a great candidate to do this because first off i have always questioned these kind of things growing up so it’s in my nature and second i got no bad history they can use against me, i am an upstanding individual who does not have a lot of ill repute, also i have been doing a lot of studies on a few different things such as the art of persuasion or emotional mastery, that will help me on this journey. Ill have to check that out and do some cross referencing, ill let you know what i find out thank you.

Ohh yea- that’s going to be a bit of a drive for us here in Keene, but I’d probably still love to record what happens. I’m sure Ian would post to www.freekeene.com regardless of whether or not he went to film if I recorded the court proceedings. We’ve already got a few here that we’ve been recording their court proceedings for this sort of a case. The more people we have taking these cases to court the better! Lets create the driving without a license epidemic the statists are so scared of.

I’d love to get a bunch of people together and do a video of a string of people driving without licenses plates.

1 Like

I think i might try to resolve it by using Marc’s demur template, maybe i could get some more info on this i’m just speculating here but i think you have to reprint it with my info on it and file it with the court and prosecutor, i’m not sure how templates work?

I’ve got no idea on this subject. David Jurist in particular, and Dick Marple are the two whom seem knowledgeable on this sort of thing though. There are some others here whom have also claimed knowledge thereof on the subject matter- but they’re newer folks in our community and unsure how their approaches (or any really) might work better/worse than any other. Each person seems to have their opinion on how to do it “right”. I think the reality is probably closer to Ian’s thoughts on these issues. The judges basically do what they want and you can see that to some degree in the responses of judges in different cases on the same or similar issues using the same or similar approaches.

Hello,

I belong to a groups Called TEA2.net. I get fantastic support there and one of the things that is dealt with there is the no license situation. There are numerous Supreme court decisions that directly apply. You are not driving, you are most likely traveling which brings a whole new light on the subject. If you do contact them, tell them that Michael Robert Beadle asked you to call or write. The tel # is 517-523-4058. You will speak to Terrence Michael Cupples.

Do not plead to the charge but challenge jurisdiction to start with.

Yea- I believe both David and Dick Marple are challenging jurisdiction. But apparently you have to “do it right”. David crossed the line, but Dick Marple didn’t. I think I also read somewhere that you have to write something on the front bottom that says see back for every motion / think you hand in or they can do whatever they want. Dick Marple drove without license and without license plate. I don’t think Dick Marple is doing the see back thing. I believe David’s situation was different. He had a license plate, and a drivers license, but the drivers licenses is suspended (I think, you can watch the video on YouTube for the details, both the Dick Marple and David Jurist trial are on YouTube, and posted to FreeKeene.com). David’s also got an out of state drivers license and the car isn’t registered to him I don’t think. So that might also have some sort of impact.

I am not sure what you mean when you say he crossed the line. If you mean he crossed the bar there is the Superior Court rule #14 that allows for that in order to challenge jurisdiction.

Regardless you can be in the system and not need a license to use an automobile. The only time you need a license is when you are involved in a commercial venture.

“Regardless you can be in the system and not need a license to use an automobile. The only time you need a license is when you are involved in a commercial venture.”

I’m starting to disagree John. Unless you’re an alien, I think they can require you to have a driver’s license. See this order from Dick Marple’s case: http://freekeene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Concord-Court-Further-Order-on-Jurisdiction.pdf

The 14th Amendment is the problem.

I don’t think the courts nor any government have the power under the constitution to restrict travel. They have done so in direct violation of the constitution. The lack of including the means of travel does not negate the fact you have a right to travel via whatever modern means exist thereof. While I think these efforts to contest these things should continue it’s only through political actions and a migration of those who prefer liberty that we’ll be able to end the abuse of government on our fundamental liberties and rights of travel. We need to continue to fight these abusers utilizing any and all tools available and retain perspective as to the reality of what can be achieved in the short term as well as the potential for long term actions.

The articles of Confederation which were never done away with included the right to travel. The following case is a recent case confirming the right to travel. The link at the end has plenty more cases confirming the right to travel.

Caneisha Mills v. D.C. 2009 “The use of the automobile as a necessary adjunct to the earning of a livelihood in modern life requires us in the interest of realism to conclude that the RIGHT to use an automobile on the public highways partakes of the nature of a liberty within the meaning of the Constitutional guarantees. . .”

.U.S. Supreme Court says No License Necessary To Drive Automobile On Public Highways_Streets _ We Are Change.html

I will point out what they do and what I believe they were given the power to do under the constitution are two different things. I’m not a ranging lunatic.

Just wanted to update you all on my situation, on the 6th of last month i got an objection to my motion to dismiss from the chief of police from the same town i got the complaint from, all he did was repeat the case he did not have a valid argument nor is there any standing evidence still. Still no response on the motion but today i got a default judgment and now i plan to make a motion to set aside the default judgment until i at least get a response from the court, but i have a couple questions for anyone who knows how to file motions, first question is do i have to send a copy of my motion to vacate default to the officer that filed the complaint or to the DMV that sent me the default summons? and my second question is , and this one might sound silly lol, My reason for not paying my fine is that i have filed a motion to strike/dismiss the complaint, that’s what reason i should put on the motion to vacate the default right?

The reason why i am not approaching this with the Traveling not driving option is because NH RSA has different definitions then blacks law, making it so you cant use Blacks law definitions in a NH court.