Video: Conan on Trial for Uninspected Vehicle

Originally published at: https://freekeene.com/2018/07/14/video-conan-on-trial-for-uninspected-vehicle/

Vehicle inspection is nothing more than a racket for auto shops being operated by the people calling themselves the “State of New Hampshire”. As Free Keene blogger Conan Salada points out during his testimony at trial this week, the auto repair shop he went to gave him quotes for what Conan determined were unnecessary repairs…

Most independent auto repair shops and most mechanics hate the government.(corporates and dealers however are boot-lickers). Many also hate the automotive industry because of their blatant efforts to reverse-engineer parts on these newer shitboxes. Many frivolous reasons to jump through hoops are forced onto the car-travelling folks because of the state. The state has attempted to make shop owners dependent on the “state inspection” process because they know (and so do the shop owners) that most people are concerned about getting their shitbox inspected ONLY because it is “LAW”. Good shops & good mechanics know what common sense says you need to do to keep your car safe regardless of what the “law” says.
The EPA, the SONH, and Gordon Darby are all in it together for $$$$. Gordon Darby designed the “system” that requires shops to plug in your OBD (on board diagnostics) link to the state. So that big brother can see any fault codes in your shitbox’s computer. These (engineered failure) codes usually require the car owner to spend hard-earned $$ to fix silly systems like EVAP in order to get a sticker. AND it gives the pigs more reasons to pull people over and collect extortion $.
Try changing modern societies views on the B.S.
Most people are more concerned with their car being “legal” and could give two shits about any priceless advice on keeping up on their shitbox. Wait until tire pressure monitor functioning becomes mandated. :laughing:
Samm
EDIT 7-19-18: I feel the need to add to this:
You can blame society for your car’s failure of S.I.(State Inspection) Here’s why: Like I mentioned above, folks only pay for S.I. and get a S.I. because it is “law”. The state,NOT THE SHOP OWNER has put tolerances and requirements on ball joints,tire tread, brake pad thickness, window tint, ground clearance, light function, headlight aim, fender flares, exhaust decibles, EPA MIL codes, aftermarket mods, and blah blah blah. Fortunately for people, some mechanics use their own tolerances and relay common sense to the car owner and not “law”. Most mechanics I think, would be ok with nothing mandated to you for keeping up with your shitbox. Fuck the NH S.I. process. There’s enough engineered failures in the junk parts on modern cars & trucks to keep mechanics (and tow truck drivers)busy without it. Problem is, until all the shops can the process, SOCIETY will ONLY go to shops that provide your precious state inspection service. I think a boycott of the whole thing would be more fun than “legislation” that wouldn’t fly anyways.
Samm-out.

I’ll bet that judge licks more than just boots.

For the edit above.
Sincerely Samm