Trouble with CrypoInsider.com

For more than a day now, every story I try to read at CryptoInsider.com is giving me a “Bad Gateway” error (502.) Are others experiencing this?

Seems to be working for me. But it’s been half an hour, maybe they were having tech issues.

Yeah, I’m still getting squirrelly error messages that seem to indicate the problem is the host:

Ah, you’re on a mac. That explains it. Get linux :stuck_out_tongue:

Linux people can’t read a pictograph? It wouldn’t be unbelievable if the failure were actually on a Linux box.

Indeed. But it’s -not- on a linux box. The linux box has no problems with the site at all.

Well, the host obviously thinks the problem is at the source. That’s what the page says. Oh, and for what it’s worth, it also returns 502 on Windows 7 Internet Explorer.

Yes, the foolish proprietary OS peasants can never achieve the greatness of the Linux master race. :stuck_out_tongue:

When the free software hoard figures out how to design a decent human interface, maybe they’ll amount to something. Meanwhile, broke at the server level is still broke at the server level.

…and as of this morning, they’ve fixed it.