Shire Dude & Activism

There is a half-figured out plan to do a protest against drivers licenses/license plates/vehicle registration/inspections/etc at some point during Somalia Fest or Porcfest. It’s not entirely clear how many people will actually partake although there seems to be quite a bit of interest. I think most of the fears people have of participating right now are overblown and can be reasonably resolved such that nobody has to fear kidnapping and incarceration.

David, myself, JP, and sometimes others (Matt came out last week, and we’ve had Robert come out a few times, and Michael) go out cop chasing pretty regularly (nearly every weekend, sometimes more than that even). Some times we get some pretty interesting footage. Anybody is welcome to join us. I’m open to partaking in a different group if there are people who do not like going out with JP due to his style or for other reasons. The reality though is he is one of only a few people you can actively rely on for cop chasing/cop blocking other than David and myself. David is out of the state for a bit though so… it’s pretty much just JP and me right now unless or until others show an interest in partaking. And the little group we’ve got are those who’ve put there differences aside.

If you are interested there are a few cop blocking / cop chasing Telegram groups you can join. PM me and I can get you a link to join em if you want.

3 Likes