Required Introduction

I’m an FSP Early Mover #1551. Have a place in Keene and will be spending more time there in 2017. I was glad to cast my vote in the 2016 election that gave the NHLP it’s status similar to the R’s and the D’s. i’m a retired fat old white guy injineer who is disgusted with big Gooferment boot on our necks.

fjohn

Mark here. I want to join you on the quest for peaceful evolution.

Welcome to the Shire Society Forum!

Hi,

Welcome. I’m pretty sure we all want the same thing. Hope to see you at Social Sunday tonight. It’s at 6PM at Local Burger on Main Street in Keene.

If you don’t make it we also have Taco Tuesday’s at MI Jalisco on Tuesday at 7PM: 463 West St, Keene, NH 03431. Both are regular events. There is also a BitCoin meet-up as well which I believe happens at 5:30PM just before Social Sunday at Local Burger. There is also a BitCoin meet up that happens at a new location once a month. Usually during the day though. I forget when that is. I just usually wait for someone to remind me, but it’s a consistent date. Ian or someone else here I’m sure can speak up on that if you are interested.

Bitcoin meetups are only twice a month - see the calendar for details at http://calendar.freekeene.com

I’m usually in Manchester these days, but I am in Keene often. I’m not one, but you will find several engineers here. Keene is great.