Per requirements of forum

I am a senior citizen who has served my time (5 years) in the military and have watched the erosion of personal freedom and rights until I could no longer remain mute.  

About me:  I am a retired civil servant (C.S.)  with a one time top secret clearance.  I served as security officer for my command and DO realize the importance of maintaining internal security to protect assets that C.S. are entrusted to protect.  However when that authority of “protection” is carried beyond the entrusted area is becomes abuse.  Other duties while employed was the field of Audio/Visual production and management.  I was schooled, exercised and became efficient in the field as was demonstrated by the level of my position and responsibilities. It was essential to recognize the scope of subject requirements and produce not only good quality material but also effectively get the subject to the audience in a clear and concise manner with a complete coverage of the anticipated subject.    
After viewing many blogs posted on you tube,some of  my concerns are thus.  
1.  The subject of much of the civil rights videos are useless.  They spend too much effort in amateurish displays of raw footage that is out of focus, excessive camera movement and panning or zooming in and out on the subject, pointed at sky or ground, not adhering to recognized techniques of presenting the information* in a user friendly way  and generally poor editing or no editing…
2.  Useless self promoting with ludicrous voice overs (FreeKeen.com), poor graphics and audio that is missing, volume errors or too garbled to understand.
3.  The bloggers that take self protection videos I can understand, but they are not always appropriate and useful fodder for an audience.  Most if not all do not tell a complete story, they lack outcome and results of arrests and trials or dismissals.  Better use of FOIA documentation and court records needs presented as finales to their blogs and clarification on screen. 
4.  The need exist for a central clearing organization to bring all of the above material into a useful and productive arena by offering assistance and expertise to better combat the destruction  of our freedom.  

* Title, credits and on screen notes have a recognized time of presentation necessary.   

Cool - we need more skilled video people up here.  Welcome.  When are you moving?