Moving to Manchester the first week of May

Hello everyone…I’m an older semi-retired guy, life long libertarian who has lived in California for 45 years, but has purchased a house in Manchester. I’m moving to New Hampshire the first week of May. My stuff is being shipped to my new address and won’t arrive for at least a week after I do, but I’ll keep everyone posted.

I’m a musician and music teacher by profession, and I’ve had a good career living in the Los Angeles area, but at this point of my life and with the social and political climate in California, it is time to leave that situation and come to the free state.

Take care,
Craig
craigthomasmusic.com

2 Likes

Welcome to the land of at least less liberals !
TOOL wrote a great song about L.A.
Samm

1 Like

will you be driving? if so, maybe you’ll stop in Keene on your way to Manch. Keep us posted, and we can have a meet-and-greet

2 Likes

welcome home craig!

1 Like

Welcome home! Come visit the LakesRegionPorcupines.com we’ll meet next on May 19th in Belmont.

1 Like

And put this place on your radar. http://pitmansfreightroom.com/UpComingEvents.html

2 Likes

Come to the new mover party Tue May 1st, 7pm, 131 Amory St, nhcalendar.org. 75+ people. Email help@fsp.org to arrange free moving help/labor. The person behind help@fsp.org is also a musician.

2 Likes

I’d like to hear it…

I heard about this place, and I’m definitely going to check it out…

I went there in May and had a great time…

Samm
1 Like