Mass violence is the only solution

"The city of Chesapeake, Virginia has an ordinance that bans anyone 13 years and older from trick or treating.

If teens are caught in costume with a sack full of free candy, they could be found “guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not less than $25 nor more than $100 or by confinement in jail for not more than six months or both.”

Mass violence against them by a large part of the population is the only solution to this psycho tyranny. 6 months in a cage for children who dare do the traditional Halloween in the USSA …

America is done its over, the sheep will never rebel. I hate to be such a turd in the soup but its true America has become a psycho authoritarian shot-hole and it not getting better in any of our lifetimes.

1 Like

Think about this 1st: Psycho Tyranny is just a bunch of harmless selfish children without their TECHNOLOGY.
The technophiles and scientists empower the police state.
Samm

2 Likes

Yep, the superior firepower has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

"They" aren’t counting on “superior firepower” to totally control the masses. I’d bet the controllers are laughing at our concerns over threats to our “gun rights” at this point.
Samm

Hey FuckNewYorkState,
Looks like you’re not the only pissed-off in NY: https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/man-arrested-in-ny-bomb-threat-wrote-to-someone-in-pa-about-plan/1517114277
" According to the criminal complaint, Rosenfeld sent letters and text messages in August and September to someone in Pennsylvania." That statement is from the article. I’ll bet it’s total bullshit. I’ll bet they used technology (surveillance, internet purchase tracking,spying) to catch him, not info from a “snitch”.Great line for the sheep to buy. Here’s another BS statement from article: "Federal investigators say they searched the home after getting a tip from a concerned citizen."
Samm

Instead of violence we all need to pull a John Galt and withdraw from society, stop feeding into the system and start working for ourselves.

5 Likes

That sounds great LB. As far as the “withdraw from society” part goes could you elaborate ?
Seems like they got you with the whole drivers license,birth cert.,SS#,etc…
Your name is your # and is linked to almost all you do. To do what you suggest would require eliminating all those links.Without eliminating all of those links “they” won’t let you escape society alive. Any real info pertaining to removing all the links may be useful to some folks out there.

Samm

Not at all. One doesn’t need to eliminate the links, one just needs to ignore them.

Simply don’t use your DL, SSN, or birth certificate and they just become pointless numbers in a database somewhere.

I think we’ve just about reached the point where preserving autonomy is almost impossible. This is obviously a goal. When the Federal ID mandate for everyone happens it (autonomy) will be gone. We’ll see how much piss & vinegar the religious folk have in them when this comes. Are they all pacifists ? This ID has been predicted. I’m not religious,but it doesn’t take religion to see major controls coming to the masses.
This following article is my last contribution to this forum. I believe it to be true. Does it make me religious ?
I highly suggest reading: " The government has mastered the art of doing the jitterbug around constitutional limitations and what it considers “inconvenient laws” aimed at ensuring the total subjection of the total man to total government all under the banner of public safety." https://nikeinsights.famguardian.org/forums/topic/the-ugly-truth-about-the-real-id-act/
Samm

“as Democrats’ heated rhetoric towards conservatives continues to escalate.”

Meanwhile the vandals call the democrats their partners in crime.

Over 8,000 comments so far and I read maybe 200 and not one of those breightbart clowns posted anything more then the usual “dems” and “libtards”

Do I want the people who did this in charge of things, hell no, but they make some points like “land of the free” leads the world in incarceration… There IS absolutely something wrong with that.

Its crazy over 8,000 comments and people so brainwashed into that left vs right thing, I just read at least 100 more and found nothing intelligent.

1 Like

"Incrementalism is a process whereby society is slowly engineered and our rights and freedoms are slowly eroded over time so that we don’t notice it’s happening and are led to believe change is necessary on only one item and this change is not related to other changes. In the short term the changes are almost imperceptible, but are nevertheless part of a long term campaign to gain control of us all. http://www.globalistagenda.org/keytactics.htm "

Federal ID mandate… The beginning of that was sold to the population by telling us we all need these new photo IDs to combat underage drinking.

It was NEVER about underage drinking.

this seems like the perfect situation for non-violently ignoring this statute

2 Likes

“Mass violence against them by a large part of the population is the only solution to this psycho tyranny.”

download (4)

3 Likes