Josh's Introduction and Dec 1-3 visit

Hi all!

I’m Josh. I’m posting because I’ll be in Keene this next weekend - arriving the evening of December 1st, and leaving early on December 4th. A company in Keene is offering me a job (data science related) but I wanted to visit before accepting. In addition to seeing the company (Friday morning), I was hoping to meet other Free Staters.

If anyone local is free Friday afternoon through Saturday night, please let me know - the FSP is why I’m looking at Keene in the first place!

As for the Shire Society, I first heard of it on FTL (didn’t we all?) but was directed to the forum by the Free Keene website.

Look forward to visiting.

• Josh

Welcome Josh - we’re happy to schedule a meet-up for you. When would be a good day and time? Preferences on restaurant type?

Welcome, Josh! If you need help with finding a place to rent or buy, you can email Porcupine Real Estate at info@porcupinerealestate.com.

Hi Josh, welcome. Days that end in “-day” are tricky for me, but welcome to the Keene area nonetheless!

Great to hear Josh! If you have time feel free to drop by Route 101 Local Goods - 661 Marlboro Street in Keene. We’re open from 10am to 6pm both days - hence our inability to make a lot of the meet ups. We sell Bitcoin through a vending machine, accept Bitcoin for everything in the shop and sell great local souvenirs if that’s your thing. We’re happy to offer our two cents on the pros and cons of living in this part of NH, what we’ve experienced and what we’ve learned. We hope to see you!

Welcome Josh! I live in Portsmouth NH. If you decide to check out the east Shire, we are the beach head of liberty. Feel free to message and I’ll show you around a bit.

Hi Josh and welcome. I can also meet with you Friday or Saturday. Let us know what time.

Dinner on Friday or Saturday would be ideal. I don’t know what Keene has to offer.

Any suggestions?

I don’t think I’ll make it that far east this trip, but it’s a kind offer. Just make sure your crime spree remains victim-free.

If you’re a bitcoiner, then Local Burger is the spot. You can spend it there. Otherwise we have Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Vegetarian, and plenty of pizza.

Not a Bitcoin user at present, though that may change.

Pizza sounds fine - I’m sure I’ll be eating it often if I move here.

Apparently Josh is in town and dropped into Route 101 Local Goods. He’s heading over to meet Darryl, Renee, and Chris W. at Applebees.

We can set up another one for Saturday if you like. Ramunto’s pizza for lunch or dinner? A little notice might draw a slightly larger group.

Both lunch and dinner work for me.

Ok, let’s do 1pm at Pizza Pie at 422 West Street. See ya there!