Jay Noone's intro

Hi, I heen on the Shire snice Dec 2016. I grew up in western mass. I have been involved with the freedom/liberty movment my entire life. Been to many FSP events. No SS #, no licenes. I hate taxation, I am going to figure out how not to pay property tax.

I am a Jack of all trades, master of many, that include; farming, diesel mechanic, welding, blacksmith, equipment repair, horse trading, hay chucking, problem solving, legal strategies, being free.

I think I have removed myself from the matrix, going to test it on the Shire and teach you how to do it.

Looking forward to liberty in my life time, and greater liberty for our kids, and grandchildren.

So exciting - been a long time coming! Welcome, Jay!

I’d love to hear about how you have managed to survive without a SS # all these years or did you mean you’ve had one, but don’t utilize it? In either event this place should be pretty easy relative to anywhere else in the country to live without the use of a SS #.

I’m not quite sure how you’ll manage to avoid paying property tax either directly or indirectly (ie through rent). I imagine you could get a good winter tent and pitch it in the square. Of course I’m sure you’ll get harassed by the Keene police if you pitched it in Central Square. hmm, that would be a great form of activism. I’d actually love to film that if you try it. Would be very entertaining.

I never had an SS#, my dad never had one either or my brothers. There has been some challenges along the way and I have had to be creative at times. I don’t have a bank account, no have I tried to get one, I had a NH drivers license years ago, but not anymore, I don’t need one.

I have been able to get along just fine with no government papers, because I work hard, have many skill and people like me.

I know plenty of people who have all the government paperwork and yet struggle to survive. Most of the “off grid” people I know, who have skills and work ethic seem to do fine.

I will reply later about the property tax projecr

1 Like

Awesome! That’s got to take some real dedication.