Introduction Yeah Yeah

md444444444 is my name–finding replacements to the evil facebook is my game. I’m from Massachusetts, and have been getting emails from ‘Free Keene’ for some time now. Today they sent an email about joining The Shire Society. Sounds good to me! Facebook was good until they decided they didn’t like my activist posts…about Bill Gates, his mentor, David P. Rockefeller, and the other 13 “bloodlines”, they like to call themselves because they think they’re more ‘special’ than we are, though I see them as utterly retarded in right brain functioning, though very highly advanced in left brain functioning; i.e., our worst nightmare. Since facebook doesn’t want me to post about chembombs, chemtrails and chemdumps–death chamber skies brought to us–and their poisoning us from all directions, including, and especially, DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS; plus food, water, vaccines, drugs, cookware, soaps, polishes, plastics, man made pandemics, +++++, I could no longer use big brother’s ‘forum’, designed to collect all of our information. So here I am!

Hello and welcome.

This forum isn’t for conspiracy theories or arguing about them - it’s for advancing liberty in the Shire and the community around that. You certainly aren’t the only one with opinions on those things, but we’re here to focus on the Shire.

Also general debatarianism isn’t welcome here either - there are plenty of places outside here to argue about that stuff.

Just an FYI. Otherwise, welcome aboard.