Hello from AZ

I live in hot and dusty Arizona. I’ve been poking at the idea of moving to NH for awhile now. I first learned about the FSP and the whole NH centric liberty community sometime around 2009, watching Ridley on youtube, and I’ve been sort of creeping around watching everyone since then.
Of course, back then, I wasn’t quite sure where New Hampshire even was, other than somewhere east of me(which basically describes about 90% of the U.S.), but I certainly wasn’t upset to learn that it was a place with seasons and beautifully colored autumns, where you could actually grow things and water just fell from the sky for no apparent reason.
Anyway, I definitely want to move there, and right now, I’m basically trying to smallisize my life(accumulated junk) to fit in a vehicle and maybe a small trailer. Hi!

Welcome! You’re the first new user since we relaunched this forum. It’s definitely a good idea to decrapify your possessions before making the move.

How do you like the forum software so far? We’ll be making a big push to try to get more people active here soon. Still in the setup/tweaking phase.

Well, I don’t know how much of it’s the software, but the interface could be less fluffy and more utilitarian. But on the other hand, I tend to fall much harder on the utilitarian side of stuff, so other people might not agree with me.