Brian Sovryn = Crypto Warren Buffett?

Thanks to listening to SovrynTech, I’ve made some good moves on other cryptocurrencies. I had invested in Ethereum and Synereo before he discussed the uselessness of both, so I got my money out before losing any value. I may have bought Steem if it weren’t for his episodes on it. I also invested in MaidSafeCoin on his praise which has increased in value by 80% since I bought it. If he’s right on Zcash, is Brian Sovryn the Warren Buffett of the crypto world?

I’m definitely a proponent of MaidSafeCoin and Zcash. Both put control into the users hands (decentralized, are Free Software, so complete set of source code is available, which translates into there being no worries about entities going under and the product failing due to a lack of business model, to some degree anyway, or government being able to clamp down on it, etc).

Neither are quite ready for prime time yet- as the front end graphical interfaces aren’t complete- but when the software/protocols get ironed out and completed properly I’ll be jumping on promoting both more.

Zcash is is going to bring us the anonymity that is desirable but non-existent with Bitcoin and unlike other pseudo anonymous crypto currencies it has the math behind it to back it up.

MaidSafeCoin is awesome because it decentralizes and distributes in a crypto-safe way remote storage. Should be good for doing backups of data and you can both make money doing it and pay for storage if you’d rather not or otherwise can’t (ie cell phone data plan limitations or maybe you are on a slower internet connection).