An introduction long overdue

Hi all,

I’ve been a lurker in this forum for some time now, but I realized I never got around to actually introducing myself.

My name is Oded Marom, I’m a graduate student living in LA. I found out about the Shire Society after I started an academic research into the FSP, and learned about the forum when I visited Keene last summer.
I am originally from Israel, and I moved to the US with my wife for school. We used to live in Chicago, and for the foreseeable future we’ll probably stay in SoCal, at least until I graduate. I do try to make a habit of visiting NH at least twice a year, and I already made plans to visit the shire in June, after PorcFest.
I’m interested in activism, and building sustainable communities, both as an academic and as a personal ideology.

2 Likes

Hello Oded - welcome back.

1 Like

mashlomha

1 Like

I’m amazed at the fascination by academics of libertarian philosophy. I feel like I’m living under a petri dish. In any event welcome! We could always use some more activists in New Hampshire. While there are more here than anywhere else we need a lot of activists to overcome the minority of people running the show on the opposing side of liberty.

1 Like