The most anonymous cryptocoin out there

Hi folks,

I am big cryptocurrency fan and I’m invested in many different coins. Today I want to draw your attention to one of my favorite coins. I think that anonymous coins will get more and more important in the future and spectrecoin (XSPEC) is the most anonymous coin i know. What’s so special about it?

1. it has TOR built in
  2. OBFS4 masks your traffic so you can use it even in countries which ban/block TOR
  3. stealth address and ring signatures make transactions untraceable for blockchain explorers.

Furthermore it is a Proof of Stake coin paying 5% interest per year, but the rate is higher because not all wallets are staking. The devs are working on making stealth addresses default addresses, so that it’s possible to stake with them. That way no one can trace your stake earnings.

I’m not introducing this coin because I want to pump it, I’m a hodler. This forum is too small anyway. :smiley:
I think it’s a great coin everybody should know about and hold some if he is in crypto!

Check out the site, but please overlook the simple design, they intentionally made it like that. But they are also working on a new one, not with high priority though.

https://spectreproject.io/

Have a great Sunday,
Arno