FTL Discussion 2018 Week 3

I am biased toward liberty, for which I have nothing to apologize, and it’s supposed to be a liberty-oriented show. The rest of what you’re saying is hogwash. You have noting to “persuade” about which matters in this regard. Are you dating her or something?

I really want to live in a world with more liberty as well, but I also know how the world exists presently.
We cannot just magically pop from what we have now to what we want by just sticking our fingers in our ears and going “La la la la”.
I want to help build a path to liberty that takes into account the way things are instead of just trying to ignore reality.

By writing off people like Heather, we are cutting off a valuable resource…people who can help to explain liberty to average people (who out number us thousands to one).
Without working with average people, we will never have liberty.

By not having Heather on the show, we are not “writing here off,” and we’re not going “La la la la.” Having Heather on the show is not building a “a path to liberty.” It is bolstering statist arguments. Someone who obviously does not understand liberty cannot explain it. “Working with average people” is not the same as hosting a liberty oriented show.

1 Like

Free Talk Live
Free Talk Live 2018-01-24
Jan 24, 2018 at 22:37 · 2:00:35
Fed Gov Record Spending During Shutdown :: Horrifying Abuse of Captive Children :: Market Response to Abuse of Children? :: Opinions About Raising Children and Forcing Views :: CA to Crackdown on Homeschooling? :: Esports :: Ricky’s Tennis Uprising :: Net Neutrality Back in Montana? :: Google and Facebook :: HOSTS - Ian, Mark, Mike
web: freetalklive.com
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2018-01-24