Free State To Receive More Visitors Post Jeremy Kauffman Interview

Originally published at: Free State To Receive More Visitors Post Jeremy Kauffman Interview | Free Keene

Jeremy Kauffman, LBRY founder, Free State Project board member, husband and father, yesterday joined a two hour conversation with Tim Pool and Ian Crossland. It’s an informative, timely, and freewheeling exchange.

Kauffman did a bang-up job highlighting the already significant impact of liberty-oriented doers in the Free State of New Hampshire and the potential that exists here going forward. He is well-versed, on-point, and approachable, and his message will undoubtedly inspire viewers to visit (perhaps for Liberty Forum) and vote with their feet.

Take a look:

Props to Kauffman for taking the time and to Pool for extending an invite.

2 Likes

who are poole and crossland. i don’t see a link to the conversation. did he talk about NH independence?

thanks for posting this !

Here’s a direct link to the video: Timcast IRL - Democrats New Bill Mandates Vaccine Or Test For Domestic Flights w/Jeremy Kauffman

It is embedded in the post on FreeKeene.com but for some reason didn’t initially feed properly to the post above. It’s now corrected.

Pool is Tim Pool. He has a regular online show a la Joe Rogan, discussing topics. I just learned of him recently when he mentioned NH Independence on a previous show: Major YouTuber Tim Pool Covers NH Independence News, Predicts US Breakup | NH Exit Crossland is his co-host / associate.

Thanks for following-up – I now realized I incorrectly wrote “Poole” in the original post rather than “Pool”. I’ll edit that now.

1 Like