Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread

1GhayeVvnzwWrhB2yApxJsKJvPU1idLX3N
I’m a sucker for free money.

1EdHaYBm9qnmWfw1X5YbHj2BHcPUQcw9Y3

Appreciate the giveaway~

3FboSiBKcPn9ekdkrH31QE9TYWXe2SsZPJ

Thx

I didn’t listen live, but I get the distinct impression you announced this on the show and told people to register and post to get their Bitcoin Cash. :grinning:

@wtfk does it only work for android?

1Lf4yazV2FSqsW7ma3zt3U7Gwfj48Y6rAV

Thanks guys. You the best!

I haven’t used it, but it is available for iOS too.

@wtfk what i specifically meant to say was is Bch on jaxx wallet for iOS now? I already have jaxx for iOS, I just haven’t seen an update on it.

Thank you @wtfk

It may be delayed by Apple. They say they’re waiting for approval. I’ve got BCH on my Android wallet, but as you may be aware, Apple takes however long they take to review each version. Put bluntly, I have a bunch of Apple gear, but my phone is Android because I am uncomfortable with how Apple lords over the apps allowed to go on iOS devices.

Breadwallet is popular, and I see it handles BCH, but I’m not personally familiar with it. You may find this useful:

1 Like

1Q89wRcZEkmzWADYY1rnmB1rUekQFARF8o my first BCH !!!

1 Like

1NZy18EvGMPBzJ9MhSxQckxkAJJiY8g8s

1DHTSPCmeo3km3px7XAUUJSSFNjtAsDiJd
Thank you

121xM7arCYzX5jYhgWTB5S9iYFvisYuQeH

Can I has BCh, please? <3

Continuing the discussion from Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread:

Thanks in advance!

1LVugHY9xqy7Pf1qvqNfsyYJpbsw57omvh

Just noting here, I’ve send $1 worth of BCH to everyone who has posted thus far. $41 out of $100 offered.

2 Likes

I was able to find out more about the C addresses. Apparently there will also be H addresses. Here’s some info:

Here’s a translator that you can enter old 1 or 3 style bitcoin addresses and get a C or H address or vice versa.
https://bitpay.github.io/address-translator/

That’s how I was able to send to those of you posting C addresses here - translate to old style, then send from Electron Cash. Coinomi and Electron Cash did not recognize the C format. Which wallet is giving those addresses out? Bitcoin.com?

2 Likes

Thanks! Got it. Cool address you used, by the way.

1 Like

178RfvnnCZf2X4H81EYD7TaxJgvtJiRtYu
Thanks!

1PyiWjnNK4TivWwzchprVYBwBxCbJrSK7M

Thanks, Roger and Ian!

1 Like

1H3AaKqTzZwmfzTBiVN6cBxhFJWev7T6Py

thanks guys. This is very generous