Anarchapulco Displaces Porcfest as the Must-Attend Annual Liberty Event

5 posts were split to a new topic: Anarchist making a difference

Patrick, the version of that poster that I saw AT the conference had Jeff on it, but not larger than Ron Paul.

There’s no doubt he was a founder of the event, but again, you’ve yet to identify what it was you thought I said that was inaccurate. I’d like to know, please.

Also, I’m not telling people to use Jeff’s services in any way, so not sure why I’d have trouble sleeping at night. I’m promoting a fun event that attracts a large, varied group of liberty people. If there’s someone there I don’t like, I just don’t have to talk to them and they don’t have to talk to me.

Some of the people attending the event were as critical of Jeff as you are, but they managed to have a good time - with everyone else whose company they enjoyed.

Read it again, I’m sure you can figure out the glaring inaccuracies in your statements and logic.

I have read it again, more than once. You are the one saying it’s inaccurate and I’ve asked you for help understanding what you’ve said.

No, he is the face of it because he is literally the face of it and the event is promoted that way. Did you not know that? Attending is receiving his services.

As for “who cares”, that’s up to the individual. You usually call people out on hypocrisy.

Ok, I’ll take your word for it. No, I didn’t know that, here’s why:

I don’t see any of their promotions, since I promote the event. We do not promote that Berwick is the head of the event (he’s not, to my knowledge - again, that is Nathan Freeman). Berwick is just one of dozens of speakers. He’s mentioned in a list of speakers when we rattle them off on-air.

Having attended the two biggest years in a row, when AT the event, Berwick is a rare find. He usually shows up to speak and disappears most of the rest of the time.

There IS a Berwick event that happens immediately after Anarchapulco that is specifically run by the Dollar Vigilante - I suspect Jeff is running that, but I don’t know. We don’t promote that, and it’s a separate cost for anyone who wants to attend that. (It also has a fraction of the attendees of Anarchapulco- I was leaving on the day it happened so I saw the turnout.)

Anyway, if you don’t want to go, that’s fine, but it’s not receiving services from Berwick. Nathan Freeman is the operator and he’s there the whole time. He’s Anarchapulco to me and everyone else I know who has attended.

Given his struggles with alcohol, Berwick appears to barely be able to run his own life and certainly not the most successful libertarian convention on the planet.

:grinning: