Satoshi's vision has been defeated

The only vulgarity and pompousness I see in this thread is from you.

Oh, FFS. :roll_eyes:

Do elaborate.

…crickets…

Yeah, I figured you couldn’t, because I couldn’t find any “vulgarity and pompousness” by me in this thread. It was a sad attack, actually.

I can’t disagree with that. But perhaps the language now being used in the crypto community is one of the clearest harbingers of the OP’s point.

1 Like

I’ll buy that.

I think harsh regulations are coming after it’s revealed as being used as a popular way to pay and receive bribes by corporations and politicians.

1 Like

Good call. Then again, if it’s a threat to bankers, they’re coming anyway.

1 Like

If just to demonstrate you want to be an asshole.

1 Like

At least they’re trying to make “friends”.

Indeed. Also I’d like to add it certainly takes one, to know one.

Since you already lied about what’s gone on here, and doubled down by taunting, why lie again, douche?

Lied? And lying again? Where and where?

I called you on your lie that “The only vulgarity and pompousness I see in this thread is from you.”

You deliberately responded with vulgarity, not by claiming to even try to back up your lie.

Who knew it was for me? Someone else even replied to you.
You want me to reply, mention me or click reply. Otherwise I’m likely to ignore you.

You still haven’t mentioned the lie. Quote it for me please.

It was a reply to you. I quoted your lie directly. Forget it, asshole.

Actually I was the one who said that. Anyone reading this thread can reach the same conclusion. Do you actually work in the crypto industry like I do? Do you know most or all of the original players on the Satoshi team, like I do? Pompousness is marked by a person having unearned claims to authority. Mine are not unearned. You may not like the opinions of someone who knows more and has the experience to back up their talk, but you cannot claim that I am being pompous. As for vulgar, bruh, I’m a military veteran, you do NOT know vulgarity if you think anything I’ve said is vulgar. “Shitcoin” is a common term of art in the crypto industry, to describe an altcoin that has little demand in the market, that isn’t particularly unique in its capabilities, and which doesn’t provide anything like a valuable asset, and in particular, whose originators were either scam artists or simply disappeared and abandoned the project. If a shitcoin was paper money, you would be using it for toilet paper, like Zimbabwe or Venezuelan money.

1 Like

No it was a reply to you.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m done wasting my time. Trying to explain things on a forum to someone closed minded is like banging my head against the wall. Of course same could be said about me :slight_smile:
IDGAF anymore after that really
If someone curses at you, calls you names and a liar, I’m inclined to let them walk off their high cliff.