New years resolution

Hi my name is Jody Mardin i live in Bethlehem, NH. i have been employed by Dutch Treat Restaurant in Franconia, NH for about 8 years now and living a quiet peaceful life with no children, as a bachelor in Bethlehem, NH. My Professions are Computers, Cooking, and personal development. I have recently stumbled on a bit of information about truths, whats the truth and how to really get down to the bottom of things and never having to rely on someone else’s answer or answers. And so far i have amazed myself in what i have learned, Spiritual Enlightenment was the first project i started with, i wont go into details but i will tell you that it truly is the most shocking truth ever. Then i started getting into Alex Jones and got the feeling i have been asleep for quite some time. So i did some more digging and found Eddie Craig who has influenced me to legally defend myself starting Jan 4th on my birthday, its my new years resolution and i do not plan on trying to get permission to travel in any form i am a natural person with natural rights. I do however plan on getting harassed but will not travel without my video camera. Please if anyone has anything they would like to share your support would be appreciated.

Welcome!  Freedom to travel activism is a tough road.  If only we had more people doing it at once!  Definitely make sure you can record with your cell phone and I also recommend a dashcam like the Freedomcam at http://freedomcam.net

Ok so i got pulled over, didn’t have a cam but the officer told me his chest cam was recording, i did everything right including stating that i do not consent to any search or seizures. i did not resist arrest, he told me he pulled me over for speeding 5 miles over then i asked him if i was a danger to anyone or anyone’s property, he then said oh actually you were doing 10 over. he gave me two tickets one for non registered vehicle and one for operating without a license i plan to plea not guilty and refuse to pay anything. if i go to jail for not paying then that’s fine because i know there’s more to life than just paying bills and passing, i’m doing what i believe in and i believe the restriction on our rights are getting tighter and tighter as years pass and i believe that each individual such as myself can at least start trying to make a difference. Any support would be much appreciated im not a wealthy person so i’m getting a public defender, if he/she tries to put me through the same ole meat grinder would i have the option for a different one till i get one that’s gonna defend my rights as an american and not a nh resident?

oh and i forgot to say that i voluntarily gave up my right to drive, i have a clean criminal and driving record, if i say so myself not many 29 year old’s can say that, around where i live at least.

This is not legal advice, but it’s my understanding you can absolutely fire your public defender if you are not happy with them.  

What court are you going to and when?

Liitleton NH District Court, i’ll let everyone know the dates as soon as i do, i am pleading not guilty because i have committed no crime, and was not a threat to anyone or anyone’s property. No matter what i’m not giving any money into this malarkey everyone has my word.

Alright so here’s what my argument is going to be based on, i am questioning the very foundation of there laws and how they even apply to me without consent, The prosecutor has to give me a legitimate answer of how they have control over someones life on any piece of dirt without there consent to begin with and there is no legitimate answer that they can give for that question so there gonna try ducking and dodging that question by trying to change the subject somehow but i have to make sure that the question is to be answered. Back when kingdoms first began there answer to that question was always “god gave me life and the power to rule over the people” i believe we are all equal made by the same creator to make choices for our selves.

k so its been exactly one month since i mailed out the two tickets both pleading not guilty and still have got nothing back is this normal?

Hard to say.  They aren’t known for being quick.

Finally got the paperwork in the mail court date is set on August 5,  9:00am, 2nd Circuit - District Division - Littleton NH, 

Charges are for unregistered vehicle and Operate M/C w/o M/C License, if it comes to paying fines or go to jail they can incarcerate me for simply not obeying there rules they call laws and make themselves look like bad people like they have been doing.

So i found out something interesting that could work for my case, has anyone researched the case on Robert Pierog, 22, of 

Littleton, NH apparently he was shot and killed because he was bullied into criminal immunity of a theft charge to be 

a confidential informant for the Bethlehem PD. the same department that ticketed me for absolutely no reason, 

sounds like straight up terrorism. You see all he did was commit theft and bethlehem PD made his life a lot worse 

turning him into something he wasn’t so that he could help do there job for them while they stay out of harms way 

pulling people over for next to nothing and making a lot of money doing it. That is part of the reason why i don’t 

want there documents to Drive that’s only gonna leave me vulnerable to there tyranny, i want exemption. 

Please tell me what you think?

I am going to get my exemption or i’m going to jail and i will keep doing this until i do i dont care where it leaves me.

The purpose of life is a life 
with a purpose. So i’d rather 
die for a cause, than live a 
life that is worthless.

Went into the court house, and the officer that pulled me over guided me into a room where we then had a talk about the case, 

he said he would drop one of the tickets but i immediately told him i will not take a plea then he told me that "you realize the 

permits goes towards the roads, i then told him that maybe our money needs to stop going towards weapons to bomb children 

just to steal fossil fuels, he told me that i’m really hypocritical  because i burn that fuel in my private vehicle, then i asked him if 

i would get a public, offender, he told me because its a misdemeanor so i have to pay for an attorney. The official court date 

is September 6th 2016 9:00 am, any help would be much obliged, i guess i’m gonna have to start building a case for myself i could use tips.

If there’s a reason why i am being ignored please enlighten me, i would like to know.

I’m sorry to say that this forum is just not highly trafficked.  I wish it were.  Glad you are here an hope this works out.  Thanks for  the updates.