Looking for an apartment?

Hello,

I am seeking a roommate in Keene starting in January 2018. I live in a rented condo. The amenities consist of an upstairs bedroom, kitchen, three bathrooms (one is mine, one is yours (w/ shower), and one is public). It is located in an old brick mill building in the center of Keene. There is a massive common area in the building as well as a nice large living room in the apartment. The square footage is 1,558. You get one indoor parking space. The address is 37 Church St. Keene, NH. The pricing is $800 per month.

Preferred qualities in a roommate:

1. Cleanliness
  2. Libertarian :blush:
1 Like

You moved a year back - have we ever met you in real life? Might be a way to let folks know about the availability.

I did, but I temporarily moved back to where I came from. I have an apartment there that I am moving back into after a while. I will be there full time in Jan. I have been to a few of the Social Sundays and will be attending more in Jan.

The radio project is complete. Well, it will never be fully complete because I can always make improvements, but it is fully functional.